joining tonite

petal1978

Hi everyone for the last two weeks i have been on this site wondering if sw was for me so today i decided to to join there is a class tonite at 7 so off i go tonite but im sooooo scared of walking though the door!:sigh:

Welcome aboard Petal. Can't wait to see how you enjoyed first night.

Plenty of help and support around here,

Steve

It is so nerve racking walking through the door for the first time but glad it went so well and you enjoyed yourself. Good luck with your weight loss.

i was so scared too!!! I've only just moved to the area from 250 miles away!! not only that i hated the taboo of a "diet club"....much of this is bought on by my mother!! (who incidentally is tiny!! dammit!) but now...i adore it....everyone is so motivating and supportive, but this forum has helped me through the weeks...good luck hun - lets hope for a big first week loss!! xx

Well done Petal. Hopefully now it won't be too scary !

And to you too Joanne. Lots of changes so hopefully it'll be a new beginning for you (and a continuation of your success so far).

Good luck.

Gail x

Thank you very much Gail! :)

Hey Petal, what was ur first night like? Did u go on ur own? I'm due to go my first one Mon and i really am dreading it, not for the scales reason as i've lost in last 5 weeks but more for i'm on my own haha i'm a wimp sumtimes x x

Hey Petal, what was ur first night like? Did u go on ur own? I'm due to go my first one Mon and i really am dreading it, not for the scales reason as i've lost in last 5 weeks but more for i'm on my own haha i'm a wimp sumtimes x x

oooo forgot to ask, what did u do on ur first night? did they sit u down and talk to you on ur own and stuff? x x

hi shelly star
my consaltant was waiting by the door so as soon as i walked in she said hello then we went into another room and she explaned what slimming world is about she then asked if i wanted to join and we then weighed and i joined the main room for the weekly talk everyone was so nice and made you feel welcome cant wait till thurs to get weighed

Shelly Star, you will be fine...honestly....I was petrified first time...I have an awful fear of walking into a room where I know nobody but I always make myself do it. Everyone's so friendly too and want to support everyone...do it! I can assure you, you won't regret it...if worst comes to worse, and you don't like anyone, with SW once you're a member, you can go to any club. Good Luck and let us know how you do!
Jx

oh and shelly!!! I live just down the road from you! I'm in atherton! If you want some moral support let me know! xx

Back