joining you all tomoz wish me luck.

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya,

well tomorrow is the day i also decided if they make me feel sick i'm gonna stick at em, the weather is changing and i need to sunbathe but not with this fat bum lol, A nice pert one would be good tho.

I've also picked a nice dress from west one which is fab and it's a size 10 and £50 but hubby says it's all mine when i reach a size 10 bless him.

good luck hunny ...when u pass day 3 uv cracked it ...lots of water and ull be fine xxx
attachment.php

Last edited:
Good luck. You can do it, just imagine how gorgeous you are going to look in that size 10 dress.

Good luck with it. And let us know how your doing. x

Hi hope all goes well for you tomorrow and the rest of the week. I'm all set got my shakes etc. yesterday so taking the plunge tomorrow as well. :eek:

good luck loopdidoo ull do fab you just wait and see u will be so proud of urselfs x
attachment.php

Thank you yummy mummy, just what I need to hear!!:)
Wow, just noticed your losses, that is amazing you must feel great!?

hiya,

well tomorrow is the day i also decided if they make me feel sick i'm gonna stick at em, the weather is changing and i need to sunbathe but not with this fat bum lol, A nice pert one would be good tho.

I've also picked a nice dress from west one which is fab and it's a size 10 and £50 but hubby says it's all mine when i reach a size 10 bless him.

Its hard at the start and well too be honest i have felt like giving up at times anyway your right the summer is coming soon and well im sure you gonna look totally fab in your new dress....:)

Good Luck kelly! Please post a picture of you in that dress when you reach your goal. I'm sure you'll look great! It's good of your hubby to offer to buy it for you.

Hi

Good luck! :) If you stick with it through the tough first week, you'll be in that dress in no time! Totally agree about the weather - just being able to get the legs out would make me happy, haha.

Hannah

Thanks everyone,

Right then loopdido looks like we had some great support here, and that lovely dress i've seen is calling to me everytime i see it. and...............it's not black woohoo, i also have to admit come summer (aug 17) i'll be 30 and for that occasion i need to be slim and sexy.

i'm very motivated and i've cleaned all my house today so i can take it easy for the first few days on LT got my ice in the freezer and shakes at the ready.

together loop x x

Thanks everyone,

Right then loopdido looks like we had some great support here, and that lovely dress i've seen is calling to me everytime i see it. and...............it's not black woohoo, i also have to admit come summer (aug 17) i'll be 30 and for that occasion i need to be slim and sexy.

i'm very motivated and i've cleaned all my house today so i can take it easy for the first few days on LT got my ice in the freezer and shakes at the ready.

together loop x x

Like the dress idea maybe I should look for a slim into dress, although my wardrobe is full of them:(
I've got my 10th wedding anniversary at the end of July so hoping to be looking super slim for that!
Got hubby off work all this week and he's a really good support so that'll hopefully help with any side effects I might get.
I've started the morning with two huge glasses of water and a black coffee with sweetener which is actually a nice change to my usual white tea. Trying to hold off having my shake until I'm hungry, although I'm really excited about tasting them (how sad am I!)
All the best for your first day Kelly :)

Back