Joining you once my chest infection clears

Loser85

Gold Member
You may remember me from new year time when i was supposed to join you then. Ended up going to Exante as i fancied the choc orange bars. Not keen on them to be honest and as it was the thing that swung it for me im going to swap to S&S.

Completed 4 days 100% on Exante before my chest infection made an appearance. My dose of anti-b's finishes next wed so will be finish up the packs i have and then purchase more from S&S.

Would it work out better value for me to purchase a months worth in one go?

Hey hun, seen you around on the slimfast forum, im now on day 2 of s&s, really enjoying it :D

Sorry to hear about ur chest infection hope ur better soon!!!

I ordered a months worth.. simply so i HAD to do it for a month weather i liked it or not :D

Good luck in whatever you choose xx

Hi Stef :)

like you i realised a vlcd is a better route to take as it cuts out all options.

my chest infection couldve been a lot worse if i'd have ignored it in favour of staying in ketosis. glad i made the decision to go the docs.

Will see how i feel once my exante packs are about finished but i think i will end up getting the months worth. Do you know if you can request samples at the same time as making an order? Fancy trying the spag bol but dont want to order too many just in case.

I order the 5 a day months worth. Cheapest option. Yep you can order samples at the same time. Spag bol is nummy.

I think you can hun, i'm hoping so too as wana add a few samples in there for my next months lot.. Someone on here will probably be able to confirm this though!

Yes vlcd is the way forward for me, slimfast etc i found it too easy to cheat, i need somethin stricter.

Good decision not to ignore it! Always best to get chest infection sorted asap as they get so much worse xx

Brill!! Seya soon :D xx

Back