Sugar free jelly 10
Rocket watercress and spinach 15
Tomato 15
Ham 65
2 cracker breads 38
LC light triangle 25
Diet coke 4
Total 409

Leaves 91 for skimmed milk and an oatcake for supper. Oatcake is 39 cal so leaves 52 for skimmed milk - about 120ml, not huge amount but hoping its enough to stop tummy grumbles in the night!

Tomorrows plan:

Breakfast smoked salmon and crusty brown bread
Lunch ainsley cous cous, ham, salad
Dinner not sure yet! Maybe risotto as haven't had it for ages

Can't wait!

Aaarrrgggh too many calories AGAIN! Am on an ud and was going to try and stick to 2400 max but think I have had more than that already and currently have choc chip shortbread baking in the oven...

Guess I am really testing the ud/dd this week! Nervous about weigh in and it's only Tuesday. Am actually looking fwd to dd
Tomorrow.

Plan for tomorrow:

Early jog if I get up in time! Then Pilates class at lunchtime.

Porridge 110
Skimmed milk 100ml 34
Maple syrup tbsp 26
Chicken breast 162
Bag of salad 20
apple 50
Oatcake 38
125ml skimmed milk 43

Total 483

Weds is my most difficult dd as I work in an office and have to watch everyone else snacking around me!

Yesterday's down day went ok, well apart from me trying on some clothes and feeling totally rubbish as they looked awful! Still a way to go....

I did have about 50cal over as needed hot milk at bedtime but had this at near midnight which was more than 24 hours since the up day had finished so hopefully will be ok.

Lovely up day today, working from home then meeting a friend for lunch at an Italian restaurant, am already drooling at the thought....

Have a good day everyone!!

Put the clothes back on and take pictures. And every so often do the same, great way of seeing progress!

I love Italian! Enjoy, I'm on a down day today :-( think I'll make a lasagna on an up day.... X

love how we all get ideas from peoples up days and we only have to wait a day loool!!

I tried a lovely yellow dress on i wore to a wedding yesterday and it didnt fit :( know the feeling xxx

Just been out for Italian and had huge pizza. Lush but now feel soooo full and bloated, bit of a shock after dd yesterday! And panicking about weigh in sat, think am due on which isn't going to help....

Haven't posted for a few days, still going with JUDDD but still worrying my up days are too calorific. Today have been to yo sushi Starbucks and have just polished off a packet of choc almonds. Seems I may be falling into a binge / starve mindset which is a bit worrying! Will see what this weeks weigh in brings. Am hoping this will settle down once the kids are back t school next week and I'm back to working my normal hours.

Tomorrow is a down day - run in morning, protein shake (170 cal) fruit for lunch (80 cal) and Pilates, then veg bean chilli (222 cal) for tea.

So far today:

Apple 50
Cucumber and celery 16
100g fat free natural yoghurt 60
Cadburys highlight 40

Total 166
Veg and bean chilli for tea 222
Total 388

Leaves a whopping 112 cals for something else!

Cup of tea with milk 12
Skimmed milk 60

Either satsuma or oatcake 38

Back