Jojos in it for the long haul 4 stone to lose!

Good luck Jojo

Never weighed my self on Saturday. Ive been poorly still with my chest. Gonna wait till Saturday now feeling positive tho as been eating healthily with no slip ups.

Weighed my self this morning and have lost half a lb. I was expecting a gain as in past week ive been poorly have been very un active barely left the house. Ive also not been calorie counting, however looking back I haven't been binging or over eating. I can't remember the last time I snacked between my meals and it's nice to see it paying off. Official weigh day is Saturday and I'm hoping next week when im back on my feet and at work it will help with my weight loss.

Also going to start calorie counting again just to keep myself in line. Im not expecting fast weight loss but by monitoring my daily food intake I hope I can continue as I'm doing and if I begin to slip up I can see it straight away.

Tried on some dresses today as off out on Saturday. Tried one on which I last attempted to wear on feb and was unable to fasten the back up. Tried it on today and manage to zip it up straight away by my self! Chuffed to bits even tho it does give me back fat haha. I won't be wearing it on Saturday as still a little unflattering. But feel like a small achievement that I am actually getting smaller.
I really can't wait to get back into some of my old clothes, will be like having a whole new wardobe!!!

my mum is midway through at the moment jojo..... for the first time in her whole life she actually is now jogging outside!! I'm so proud of her - she now weighs 8stone 10 - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes think im going to start it. I have a night shifts tonight and sunday and a night out sat. So im thinking Monday evening shall start. Would love to get fitter :)

Yeah it is. Everyones always bringing in crisps, sweets, chocolate and cakes to share. But I've been quite good recently, I bring healthier bits in and snack on them.

Back