Jojos in it for the long haul 4 stone to lose!

I really wanna get in to twelves. I'm so inpatient. Weigh day saturday so hoping to be a couple of lbs closer.

Ahh been munching in the evening again. Bag of doritos and a muffin. Id already had a icecreamin the afternoon too. Ahh its not even that ive nesscessarily over eaten but it is snacking which leads to my weight gain and I don't want to loss control. I can't ban nice food from the house tho as its not fair on other half.
Just ashamed that will power is so bad. I want to lose weight every week and that's not going to happen if I sabotage my self every evening with wine chocolate or cake. Day time I'm so positive but come night I just want to raid the cupboards.
I work permanent nights so on my nights off I am always up late and I think I get bored and I snack. Past few weeks my snacking hasnt been as bad as ive been in control but I no some nights ive consumed a stupid amount of caleries. I dont want to undo all my hard work!

I work permanent nights too jojo so i can relate to wot ur saying. i do snack a lot on grapes, blueberries and fat free yogurt. When i get a bad sweet craving i have a frozen bananna with a melted in the microwave alpen light on top. Its my substitute for ice cream lol x

I'm usually a serial snacker too - I agree with Molly - the key is having snacks to hand that aren't going to blow your diet. :)

Molly your snack sounds epic!!!!!

Thanks guys for the support and the yummy snack tips. its weigh day tomo so im gonna try and be ultra good today haha as I don't want disapointment tomorrow. I hope ive lost 2lb but I have had naughty treats through out the week so even a 1lb I guess is a loss.

Best of luck Jojo. Keep us up to date x

Lost a lb (technically over a lb and a 1/2 if u cant the mini numbers but I dont.)

Happy I had a loss would have liked a bit more if being really honest but q loss is a loss. Now weight 13st 10 and have lost 9lbs so far. :)

Party time tonight :) just had lasange as an early tea and hoping it will soak up the alcohol I'm going to consume.
Gonna treat my self and have a glass of wine anf then be good and stick to vodka diet coke afterwards.

Well done jojo, sounds like your doing really well. Don't beat yourself up about the odd bad day, happens to all of us, life still has to go on and sometimes that means going over calories for a day here and there.

Enjoy your night out x

Ohh god. Really enjoyed night out. I only go out a couple of times a year. Started the night feeling frumpy but that soon disappeared when I realised I was surrounded by all my friends :)
But I didnt drink healthy at all! Vodka vimto, vodka lilt, wine! Shots!
Not even gonna document it. I had fun and danced alot! That's all matters back to calorie counting tomo :)

Ahh few days pff counting calories. Been poorly with a bad chest since sunday but beginning to feel better now and at work from tomorrow all weekend. I haven't badly but I haven't documented anything and have barely been active as have been in bed lots so not sure wjat my weight will be on saturday. Hopefully not too much damage.

Does any one else suffer with a sweet toothm I have chocolate everyday and just can't seem to kick the habit. Any tips or substitutes?

Sugar free Jelly pots - bit lame but do the trick for me ;-)

There like 3 calories a pot ain't they as well ain't they. I just have such a sweet tooth.. buying some more muller toffee yoghurts tomorrow.

Weigh day tomorrow. So nervous I may have gained from not counting calories at beginning of week. Back on track these past couple of days so I'll be happy with a sts.
I have 5 lb to go before I hit my first stone. So regardless of result tomorrow, I am going to stay positive and aim for a really good week for next week.

Good luck for tomorrow honi xx

Back