Jojo's lipotrim rants!

Ficole!!! I bet you do have a great loss.... it all comes off at once....

Jojo just get back on it!!! You will have a good loss!!! Even without the Ketosis.... its still very low cal..... don't dwell on it.... just carry on hun!!!!

Good luck!!! xxx

Hey Ficole!

It's my first time sticking to it lol I tried it before but totally caved in after just one day. But since I've been more active with dancing, walking and jogging 3-4 days an evening? I've found it much easier to stick with. So I'm sure you've lost loads if you've stuck with it and drinking water. I don't drink tea/black coffee like they say you can. All I have is the strawberry and vanilla flavours.
So how are you finding it? And what's your goal weight?

Phew! Jojo, when you said "slipped?" I was thinking like you went to McD's and ordered up, a Big Tasty with large fries, tall milkshake, a muffin and two apple pies! But an apple, brown toast and butter? That's not so bad. Just work it out girl. The most important thing is to get back on track. You've just gotta work harder for the results.

My goal is 11 stone I think!!!

I just broke out of a 6 year relationship with my sons father, so I'm keen and excited to make this work for me. Its time I concentrated on me. I like the Strawberry and Choc ones. Think next week, the pharmacy are offering me a bar, not fussed, think I'd prefer to do this way. I've been changing my times when I take them, as my problem was always in the evenings 8-9pm.

I justified it by the fact I walked 3 miles that morning but I will try harder thanks for the support :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

@ Ficole. I've changed mine to 10st but I think 11st's more realistic :) If we stick to the diet 100% there's no reason why we can't reach our life goals as well as weight goals.
I heard that the peanut and coconut flapjack tastes like cardboard lol So if you're gonna try it, please let me know.
I found the evenings tough to so now I have my shake an hour before bed.

@Jojobear. At least now you know it wasn't worth it. Hopefully you won't have another sleep walking episode. :)

Totally ruined it. I had a binge, I really shouldn't come in here as I don't anyone thinking you can just binge when you want because you can't. I am clearly just weak. I'll start again 2moro ;( for now I am gonna hide under my blanket and think about what I have done. ;( bold Jo

Maybe you should take a break and decide if you want to continue on with the Lipotrim. But don't feel bad, ok? Cos I know I've been there before. Especially Tuesday gone. I wanted a large Domino pizza. But you know what? Nothing is gonna top the feeling I'll get once I try on my new pair of size 12 jeans again. (New because I only wore it once at the time lol)

jojobear dont give up it took me a week to cop on just do one day at a time, today when i got cravings i looked at myself in the mirror and gulped down water, seeing a fat mess puts me off food and then i went through my wardrobe and looked at all the sexy clothes i want to wear soon! i read on an american website if u up ur water it quickens the weight loss and dampens the cravings???

That's what I do Cherrygem. Drink 1.5 litres of water a day. And listening to your favourite tunes don't hurt either :)

Hahaha! Good one!
Do you have any side effects at all?

U know what i did.... stuck a picture of myself that i HATE on the cupboards in the kitchen!!!!!! Tell you.... it stops me in my tracks!!!!

Take one day at a time hun.... maybe have the weekend off.... and start again monday! Are you due on or anything as last weekend i think i could have eaten a scabby horse!! lol...

I'm thinking I will take the weekend off and go weigh in Monday and start over. I didn't want any skip ups and I don't want my first week to be like this.

Hopefully the pharmy will let me start again. Anyway I had my periods on my first weigh in so maybe it's best this way

If at first you don't succeed :)

Day one :
Back on track after a week long binge weighed in at the pharmacy and I am starting all over :) and this time I will not let myself fail.

I am in a big bubble now and I got some magazines and I am having an early night. Hope everyone is doing well , I applaud all you people that get passed the first week and here's Hoping I can too xx

Heyyyy!! You're back! haha

Awww, bless. Did you get it out of your system eating again? :)
At least you don't weigh as much as you did in the beginning. You'll lose a lllllot of weight this week. Really try this time.

But anyway. How are you feeling going back on it? Do you still have cravings and hunger pains?

Best wishes :)

Oh I do yeah , I've been binging alot the last month I have an addiction to fizzy sour jellies and I miss them !! No matter how many I eat I can just keep on eating.

I did some jelly eating and some drinking and had some Chinese food ... Can't say it's out of my system I still want it hahaha ughhhhhhhhh I can't win.

I will work extra hard this week I promise! My 1st goal is 10st 13

Scales said I am 11st 12 1/4 (hell) how did that happen

Jojobear said:
Oh I do yeah , I've been binging alot the last month I have an addiction to fizzy sour jellies and I miss them !! No matter how many I eat I can just keep on eating.

I did some jelly eating and some drinking and had some Chinese food ... Can't say it's out of my system I still want it hahaha ughhhhhhhhh I can't win.

I will work extra hard this week I promise! My 1st goal is 10st 13

Scales said I am 11st 12 1/4 (hell) how did that happen

Ohhh my days! Don't even talk to me about addiction. I am sooooooooo addicted to Haribo and wine gums! If it's fruity, chewy and juicy? I'll eat it. Especially if it has sugar on it. I'll suck off all the sugar then chew it! (that ain't right, is it.)
Mmm... Chinese too?! You're killing it for me girl. If this was week 1 for me? I'd crumble like a maryland chocolate chip cookie. *drools*
But you're lucky though. You're the weight I'd like to be :( You could do one week and you'll be at your goal weight. The rest of us have gotta sweat it out til the end of time! hahaha

I know what you mean about the cravings. I was the same when I started. I said goodbye to my lifestyle on Friday (3 days before lipotrim), had the lipotrim on Saturday then messed up on Sunday. Come Monday? I knew I had to do it, but still had thoughts of eating pizza.
Now I'm in week 2? It's far from my thoughts. I realise now that I can do it. I just had to distract myself. Breaking a habit you've done for most of your life is tough but not impossible. You'll be fine :D

Back