Jojo's weigh in - Sundays

You go! You are doing rather well at this arent you!

Thanks backtoback, I seem to be doing better on rc than on sw or ww, but i think we are very similiar in our loses so far, both had 1 week blip! Lets go for it.

Lost .5 lb this week. I know it could have been more but i had chip shop chips on friday night with mushy peas and gravy (delish!) and we wemnt to a wedding on Saturday. So i am please with a loss of any kind this week. I could just do with a very quiet week this week with no temptations to try and get a bit more off.

well done on another loss, im really struggling at the moment but am going to try and stick to it for the rest of the week

Thanks metrognome, There are easy weeks and hard weeks and i seem to be having a run of hard weeks and struggling too. But we can do it! I know we can, let me know how you do this week.x

well done! it is so hard to juggle life and diets when there are so many occasions, isnt it!

Ok, so i put on 7lb on my holiday (lots of bread, chinese, pizza, wine!! you know the score), had a fab time but now its back to some serious calorie counting and back to excercise.

Take a deep breath and off i go!!

Back