JOJOS Weight loss Diary

JOJGOOD

Hi all

I started WW last Monday and hoping to loose just under 3 Stone by September. This gives me 5 months, is this achieveable do you think?

I have kept to my points all week and have only dipped in to the extra points today. I am findign it really easy this time, and treat myself to a curly wurly and a brew every evening at 9pm!

Good luck everybody!

Hi there and good luck on your weight loss journey,I love curly wurlys :0) I should think that it is doable! A stone is often lost the first month so I think you will be fine.

Thanks for your reply, I am glad it sounds achieveable, I am coupling it with the 30 day shred workout DVD so hopefully will get there! :)

I'm ordering that in the week.I know a lot of people have said how good it is and they can really see the difference! Let me know how you get on please :0)

It is brillant, I was using it before I started WW and I could see the difference within 2 weeks. Just watching "The Voice" and I will be going for gold on it this evening! Its only 20 mins per workout so over before you know it :)

That's really good that you noticed the difference within two weeks! 20 minutes will be worth it,I know it's hard going but no pain no pain as they say!

Just weighed in and I have lost 3lbs this week, really chuffed! Going to carry on with my Gill Michaels DVD tonight and see if I can get down to the 14st bracket next week.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Thank you so much! I hope you are having a good week :)

Wi today but Sts which is fine as totm and I had nearly all my weeklies on Friday at pizza hut! Away from tomorrow but planning on pointing still :0) hope you have a good week :0)

Its worth it though int it now and again for a treat? At least you didnt gain any! :)

Yea I do like to have a treat :0) and I can cope with a Sts lol,my Jillian Michaels boxset arrived today so will start it in two Mondays time as know I'll have some things to do when get home from the holiday and want to be able to have plenty of time to get into it properly :0)

Back