Jonny B's Diary of Food

I'm really pleased with the way it's going thats for sure :) I need to get down to 19st 7 as thats the weight the scales at home said I was when I left WeightWatchers, as soon as I get under that I will be the lightest I've been since I've been in my 20's, only 12lbs to go til I get that target.

I haven't been strict on my diet today, I've not bothered counting the calories, but I haven't been stupid either, just more of a relaxed approach today. Back on it hard again tomorrow and stepping back into the gym, first time in months! Hoping to just go on the cross trainer for an hour than hit the weights after that.

Why are weekends so much harder than weekdays? I've eaten pretty poorly today :( Best make sure I'm super strict tomorrow.

I cheated a bit this lunchtime, I had 210 un-necessary calories!

I had a BBQ Chicken Wrap - 280 Calories Carrots - 28 Calories and water. The 210 calories I shouldn't have had was a 500ml bottle of Dr Pepper. I needed the sugar/caffeine though as I hadn't really "switched on" today, I am now though :D

Hi Johnny

Just caught up on your food diary - well done, good idea.

Your doing so well on the weight loss and keep up the good work today.

Amber

Last night I ate chicken breasts and vegetables and that was it, super tasty and really filling! I scored the chicken and put chopped up garlic in the slits. I then cooked it in our griddle pan with a little olive oil and added lemon juice, came out really succulent and flavoursome. I served it on a bed of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas and sweetcorn.

I also decided to sneak on the scales this morning, weighed 20st 2.5, 3lbs off before Friday morning might still be in reach if I'm very careful.

I headed home for lunch today and had a 2 egg omlette with a tiny bit of cheese and ham, 450 calories perhaps? I also had a Babybell Light, no idea on the calories of this but I know they are 1 W/W point. All washed down with water as normal :)

Last night I had a chicken stir-fry, I didn't have any noodles though, just stuck to the good bits :) I didn't add any soy sauce either as its crazy high in salt content which actually makes you retain water.

Last night I read up about Green Tea and it's benefits, seems like it could really help with everyones weight loss! It's meant to increase metabolism as well as reduce hunger, sounds like a miracle! I ordered a tub of 100 caplets made by Reflex Nutrition. Reflex Nutrition are in my opinion one of the best brands in sports supplements, I use them for my protein shakes and won't be using anything else ever again. 100 Caplets did cost me £15 shipped though, so not the cheapest, but they are meant to be some of the best.

For lunch today I had a coronation chicken sandwich, 312 cals, and a bag of carrots for 28 calories and guess what? I had it with a bottle of Evian :D

Hopefully I'll hit the 19st bracket Friday morning, fingers crossed!

The pizza sounds yummy! Enjoy :D

I didn't know that green tea speeds up your metabolism, will defo hae to give it a try :D

I had my pizza, well 3/4 of it, my mum and sister nicked a slice! It was 680 for the whole pizza, so 510 for 3/4.

My mum had made some Thai Red Curry for dinner using coconut milk which is terrible! A 400g can of Coconut milk has 800 calories and 60 grams of saturated fat! I just picked the chicken out and the mange tout pea things and had it with a very small amount of rice. There was hardly any sauce on it some I'm hoping it was a reasonably healthy meal, maybe 400 calories?

That puts me right at about 1300 calories for the day which should be good :)

mmm pizza :))

Keep up good work Johnny, its very hard to turn down the sauce once its made - so you did great .

Amber

Thanks Amber :)

This morning I had a satsuma at about 11am, should have eaten something sooner but didn't get a chance.

For lunch today I had a Tex Mex flatbread from the boots shapers range, tastiest thing I've had from there. It had 260-290 calories - I can't remember the exact amount but know it wasn't above 290. For the snack I had a small pot of carrots and sugar snap peas for 38 calories.

I'm starting to think I won't be in the 19st bracket by tomorrow morning, maybe 20st dead, even so I'm hoping for a decent loss :)

Good luck for tomorrow!
Will keep my fingers crossed that you're in th 19st bracket :D

Last night for dinner I had a small piece of homemade cottage pie with a load of broccoli to help fill me up, which it did!

I'm feeling really bloated this morning though so think that could contribute to me not losing as much as I had hoped, I lost 3lb this week. I'm still very happy as a loss is better than staying the same or gaining weight! I'm in a very positive mood though cause I know next week I'll have lost 1.5 stone as well as getting into the 19st bracket :)

Johnny - Thats excellent - well done :)) roll on next week and those two mini goals.... 1.5 stone loss (brilliant!!) and the 19st....

Amber

Thanks doodlelover and Amber :)

Today I've had a plum for breakfast and a few cups of water.

On a side note, I bought some green tea tea bags last night to see whether I could drink it as well as having the capsules. Put it this way, I'm glad I bought the capsules! I'm a fan of iced tea though so might try some iced green tea this weekend.

Another shapers meal for lunch, BBQ chicken wrap and carrots, about 310 calorie in total.

I have no idea what I'll eat for dinner tonight, probably something Lean and Green :) Might buy a George Foreman grill tonight for s**ts and gigs!

Back