Joodle and Dukan against the last 11 lbs!!!

Go Joodlebob, it's your (Dukan) birthday! Lol!

Well done missy, you've done soooooooo well :superwoman:

Loving all them PS's, can only be Joodlebob!! x

Great news J.

I am happy for you!

You are now in Consolidation ;)

Let us know how it works for you.

Big hugs!!!

What a WONDERFUL start to the week! :)

Congratulations Joodle!! :) great timing what with your weekend plans and all - enjoy conso (after you've swotted up on that section in the book :)) xxx

Well done, you've done amazingly well.

You've motivated me to get myself back into gear, ive lapsed :-(

Xx

Joodle, u did it!!!!! Woooohooo, welcome to conso, I have read the conso bit about 10 times to be sure it all sinks in!!!! Think I am getting it now!!!!!! So proud of u! Hope u get ur Olympic mojo back, let me slap who ever robbed u of it!!!! Ur coffee stop sounds divine! Well jealous!!!! Xxxx

Oh joodle, I'm so happy for you! Feel guilty I haven't been keeping up with posts lately but this one just made my day. Well done girlfriend! And get reading your conso chapter, so you'll be dukan ready for it. Oooooooh, what's the plan for your first celebration meal??

Big hug and congrats.

Cx

Yay what a fantastic piece of news to read just as I am off to bed. So so happy for you to reach TW. I don't blame you for reading carefully the conso bit and making sure you are with it all the way LOL. Agree with what has been said, whatever happened the other night, try to put it behind you and look forward hun . You are a winner and superstar. :superwoman: And we loves you for it. :bighug:

As for that raspberry ice cream.........apart from drooling at the mouth, (by me) I reckon it would have given you a different reading today LOL, so well done for abstaining.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
:talk017::wow::gen126:

Hello! Thank you for all the congratulation posts - I don't think it's sunk in yet!

So far I've just stuck to PV cruise day food but.... some of my team just got back from working in Afghanistan and they have brought mangoes, beautiful mangoes with them. Don't think mangoes are on the permitted list but not sure I want to be resisting mangoes straight from mango country!

Anyway, just wanted to pop in to say that! Wish me luck!

Jx

ooooh I clicked on here at the right time! Congratulations Joodle! Good luck in Conso!

Thanks Joanne. Conso is the bigger challenge, as everyone says. I am approaching it with caution and respect!

1. I haven't had fruit in almost 8 weeks
2. Mangoes are one of my favourite fruits (in fact, I'd have to read back but I think they were one of the first real willpower challenges I had earlier on in cruise)
3. I just ate half a mango (ahem, a huge mango) straight from Afghanistan.
4. :character00100:

La mangue ok pour la Conso :)

I confirm mangoes are allowed.
I checked in the book.

:) glad to hear someone is on cloud 9 !

Joodle said:
1. I haven't had fruit in almost 8 weeks
2. Mangoes are one of my favourite fruits (in fact, I'd have to read back but I think they were one of the first real willpower challenges I had earlier on in cruise)
3. I just ate half a mango (ahem, a huge mango) straight from Afghanistan.
4. :character00100:

I adore mangos too, Joodlebob. Bet it was amazing :D

P x

Oh man why did you have to mention mangos, I've not had any fruit for soooooo long. Glad you enjoyed it though hun you deserve it x

Back