• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Jools' exante challenge diary

jools1986

Silver Member
Ok, so I have set myself a challenge..to lose 100lbs by christmas with a few mini goals.
25lbs
50lbs
60lbs by graduation
100lbs by christmas

I know this is ambitious but I likes a challenge. So far I have lost 5lbs on atkins induction and I'm going to complete the two weeks induction so I'll be starting exante on Tuesday hopefully with a nice big jump start of a loss.

Start weight: 18st 3lbs
Current weight: 17st 12lbs
Lbs to goal: 95
Inches lost: 4

Time to lose the baby weight and a bit more!! I'm actually excited for the bars, I loved them last time and after 2 weeks of meat and veg they will be welcomed!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Naz1577

S: 102.3kg G: 63kg
Welcome And all the best Jools!! We r all n this together, we r gonna make itt !!! :D

precious

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Hey I remember you :) aww congratulations... I also remember you doing so well in here. I'm sure you will do even better this time round chick good luck xx

jools1986

Silver Member
I have to do it this time for the sake of my little girl. I want to be healthy for when she is aware if what I'm eating etc I don't want her to struggle with her weight like I have done all my life, I also don't want her to be ashamed of her fat mum when she's older!

Not only that but I deserve to be healthy and happy in my own skin so today is my last day of induction :)

Naz1577

I have to do it this time for the sake of my little girl. I want to be healthy for when she is aware if what I'm eating etc I don't want her to struggle with her weight like I have done all my life, I also don't want her to be ashamed of her fat mum when she's older!

Not only that but I deserve to be healthy and happy in my own skin so today is my last day of induction :)
I want to do it for my girl too!! Exact same sentiments Jools!! Never want her to struggle with weight like I have done all my life :(

We r gonnamake it! Be a good role model for our kids!! Once again Alll the best Jools!!

jools1986

Silver Member
OK so now all my stats are updated and I have shiny new tickers :D OH is in town at the moment picking me up a shaker and some scales and some low carb food for our anniversary meal which I intend to devour!

I think I will take tomorrow hour by hour so it doesn't seem so daunting

S: 13st13lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 1st4lb(9.23%)
Good afternoon Jools, wishing you good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

jools1986

Silver Member
I stupidly had a sneaky weigh in and I've lost half a measly pound.

I resisted EVERYTHING and stuck to induction rules. Gaaaaah

So glad I'm starting exante tomorrow

jools1986

Silver Member
One chocolate shake down, they're not great but eating yummy food is what got me in this mess!

Scales show a 2lb loss but its not official until tomorrow so fingers crossed for something bigger

jools1986

Silver Member
So so hungry!!! Spring cleaning the house in a bid to keep me occupied

jools1986

Silver Member
Day one down and I'm starving and struggling :(

But I have done it, just chowing down on an orange choc bar and its lush.

Told myself I'm going to stick to TS for a week and if I still feel like this I'll do WS BUT I need to do a week and see the loss first, hoping that the loss will spur me on to do another week

Naz1577

Hey Jools, hang in there sweetheart , the first few days r the hardest ! I split up all my meals into two so I was having something to eat every 3-4 hrs, I would say for me that was the best tip I got from the forum. Seeif it works for u. I am sure once you seethe wt loss you r gonna want to TS forever ;)

jools1986

Silver Member
I just read the leaflet and it says I can't TS if I have given birth in the past 3 months, I only gave birth 5 weeks ago...

Anyone know the reason for this?

jools1986

Silver Member
3lbs off this week :)
Start Weight: 18st 3lbs
Current Weight: 17st 9lbs
Lbs to goal: 92
Inches lost: 4 (measure bi-monthly)

Feeling hungry still but going to go to tesco and buy some strawberry water and going to order a few slim n save meals too so I can eat with OH at night :) had one shake so far today and the loss on the scales is spurring me on, I want out of the 17's! It sounds complacent but I will be happy when I am in the 15s as I know that I am significantly closer to goal and that I start looking a lot better and also I was around this weight when I met OH

Update later, off to watch the biggest loser!

Good afternoon Jools, no idea why you're not supposed to do TS within 3 mths of giving birth.
Might be worth e-mailing them?

Enjoy The Biggest Loser :hug99: xx

jools1986

Silver Member
the midwife is coming round tomorrow to check bubs so I'll ask her.
I just ordered 21 items from slim and save so I can have a hot meal with OH, stupidly excited for them to arrive tomorrow.
feeling quite spurred on but thinking of adjusting my goals to something a bit more achievable than 100lbs by xmas

Wonder if it's more to do with if you're breastfeeding and need more calories to do that, than anything else?

jools1986

Silver Member
I'm not breastfeeding so hopefully I should be fine to continue.

Just been to tesco and stocked up on strawberry water and zero drinks to make my life slightly more colourful! I have to admit I had a packet of turkey breast tonight, well 100cals worth to keep me going until tomorrow when my new meals come, I feel a bit like I cheated though :( once the hot meals come I have no excuse

jools1986

Silver Member
Well the answer to the bloating, tiredness and stomach ache has hit me like a truck, totm! Id forgotten what this feels like after 9 months!

Least I have an answer now and can deal with it!

Naz1577

It is a relief to knw who the culprit is!! So now you knw its gonna pass nd your gonna feel much better soon!!! Keep going dear, you are gonna make it :)