Total Solution Jools' exante challenge diary

2lbs on today :( staying away from the scales grr

Hey Jools, You knw its the totm weight gain!! Nothing to worry, keep going :)

I am very much regretting getting a months worth of exante now I have received my slim and save order! I am now using myfitnesspal to calculate the carbs and calories so I can incorporate the two diets, hopefully this won't affect my losses though, eg; today I have planned 2xexante products and a slim and save spag bol and a third of a truffa bar to make 600 cals and 60g carbs

However, I am feeling much better, hunger has subsided and I'm not talking myself into quitting which is usually what happens on day 3 of a vlcd. I am really lucky that mu OH is really supportive and if I start talking about food he reminds me why I am doing this and motivates me. Failing that all I have to do is look at my girl and know I want to set a good example for her.

I'm quite concerned that mixing the two diets will affect my losses in some way though so any reassurance would be fab!

Found today easier as well now I have stocked up on the strawberry water and I can get the water down and I have a can of coke zero to look forward to later on.

I have taken to watching the food channels though drooling to myself, how sad!

Having to stop exante until I see a doctor next week :( hoping they let me do it and this bleeding is not linked!

Watch this space, I'll be back

Back