Jools ... I'VE BLIMMIN LOST 3LBS!!! yyeeehhaaaa!

Im doing fine thanks girlies,

I had yesterday 3 packs, 2 quorn fillets and some brocolli. Very nice

Today Im having 3 soups, 2 quorn fillets with some cabbage, mushroom and cauliflower.

xx

way to go Julie !!

sounds like you've got it well sussed ! keep up the great work.....

love

Debz xx

Thanks Debz ... Another day done for me.

Had a sneaky peek at the scales and no loss??

xx

Thanks Debz ... Another day done for me.

Had a sneaky peek at the scales and no loss??

xx

DON'T PANIC !!! they WILL move....just stick with it....and be sure to measure those inches !!!

youre doin great hun :D

will check in wth ya tomorrow !

lotsa love

Debz xx

Sneaked on the scales again this morning and Ive lost 1lb. I don't mind that as that takes me to the lightest I have been for a LONG time!

Day 4 and Im feeling kind of strange. Im not hungry in the slightest and Im not wanting food BUT I feel like my head is telling me that I haven't eaten when I have!

Just ordered lots of Quorn on my shopping list for tomorrow!

xx

Sneaked on the scales again this morning and Ive lost 1lb. I don't mind that as that takes me to the lightest I have been for a LONG time!

Day 4 and Im feeling kind of strange. Im not hungry in the slightest and Im not wanting food BUT I feel like my head is telling me that I haven't eaten when I have!

Just ordered lots of Quorn on my shopping list for tomorrow!

xx

good morning....least they showed a 1lb off !

Are you doing SS+ ?? how much quorn are you having ?? are you weighing it and making sure you only have the 2 tblspoons of veg ??

....and...are you drinking lots of water ?

questions, questions !

have a great day hun.....

catch ya later....

Debz xx

Hiya Debz

Ive been having 2 quorn fillets which come to 90 calories and more brocolli than I know I should! Ive also been having about 3 litres of water too!

Ive got a MAJOR headache at the moment! lol!

xx

Hiya Debz

Ive been having 2 quorn fillets which come to 90 calories and more brocolli than I know I should! Ive also been having about 3 litres of water too!

Ive got a MAJOR headache at the moment! lol!

xx

hey - sounds good hun !!

got a MAJOR headache myself....lost count of the number of tablets I've had today......:rolleyes:

hopefully you got through another day.... catch up with you tomorrow :)

love

Debz xx

Morning all

Yesterday I ss'd 100%. I wasn't hungry at all and it was suddenly 9pm and I realised I still had my 3rd shake to have!
I'm hoping that I can continue with it today!

xx

Morning all

Yesterday I ss'd 100%. I wasn't hungry at all and it was suddenly 9pm and I realised I still had my 3rd shake to have!
I'm hoping that I can continue with it today!

xx

Well done Julie :) hope you had another great day.....can't wait to hear WI results !!!

Debz xx

where are yooooouuuuuuu???? :confused:

hope all good with you hun...and you're still on track :)

Debz xx

Hi all Im still here!

Im still going on with my 790. Ive just had quorn mince woth cabbage and mushrooms and curry powder. Quite nice really!

xx

Hi all Im still here!

Im still going on with my 790. Ive just had quorn mince woth cabbage and mushrooms and curry powder. Quite nice really!

xx

GREAT !!!!

sooooo pleased ur still on trak....:D knew you would be....well done hun !!

Debz xx

Thanks Debz

Im weighing in tomorrow so I will let you know the results!

Thanks for keep checkin in on me xxxx

Thanks Debz

Im weighing in tomorrow so I will let you know the results!

Thanks for keep checkin in on me xxxx

oooooo....can't wait to hear :):)

no probs re checkin in....hope ur not sick of me yet.....:confused::rolleyes::eek:

catch up with u tomorrow....

lotsa love

Debz xxx

Ive had my weigh in and Ive lost 3lbs!!! woo hoo! Ive actually lost 6lbs but 3 of those were what I gained from the previous time!

For those of you who have been following my diet I have REALLY struggled with it. Ive gone on to do the 790 plan these last few days and thats kept me more positive knowing that I will be having a small meal at tea time!

Thanks for all of your support!

xx

Last edited:
:talk017: Congratulations! Thats great news, well done you

Awwww Jools thats fantastic news, well done you ;)

See you can do it, you've just proven it. That 3lb must be such good motivation for you :)

Lots of luck for the next week, you can do it :):D

Back