Jools ... I'VE BLIMMIN LOST 3LBS!!! yyeeehhaaaa!

Thanks Guys!

Bex you are right the 3lbs IS great motivation!

xx

Ive had my weigh in and Ive lost 3lbs!!! woo hoo!

For those of you who have been following my diet I have REALLY struggled with it. Ive gone on to do the 790 plan these last few days and thats kept me more positive knowing that I will be having a small meal at tea time!

Thanks for all of your support!

xx

thats fab news well done :) :) :cool:

Becky .... I love your joke 'passed down from my mouth to my thighs' how very true!

Im struggling with my head tonight. Im not hungry in the slightest and I am NOT going to eat but my head is telling me about all of the lovely things that are in the cupboard, fridge and freezer. Its also telling me that the kids are in bed and hubby is out and would never know.

Im NOT gonna eat, Im NOT gonna eat, Im NOT gonna eat!

xx

Ive had my weigh in and Ive lost 3lbs!!! woo hoo! Ive actually lost 6lbs but 3 of those were what I gained from the previous time!

For those of you who have been following my diet I have REALLY struggled with it. Ive gone on to do the 790 plan these last few days and thats kept me more positive knowing that I will be having a small meal at tea time!

Thanks for all of your support!

xx

YEEHAW !!!! :D

well done you - am deeeeelighted for ya !

stick with it hun - the first week is the hardest......now ur in the groove u'll be great !

lotsa love

Debz xxx

Im struggling with my head tonight. Im not hungry in the slightest and I am NOT going to eat but my head is telling me about all of the lovely things that are in the cupboard, fridge and freezer. Its also telling me that the kids are in bed and hubby is out and would never know.

Im NOT gonna eat, Im NOT gonna eat, Im NOT gonna eat!

xx

but YOU will know...and would regret it BIG TIME !!!

ALL those lovely things will STILL be there when you've got to the end of your journey...DON'T DO IT....it's soooo not worth it.....go brush your teeth, stay on here, phone a friend....ANYTHING !!! just don't eat.....

will check in with ya later....

Debz xx

Hey Jools

I've just read this entire thread and I just wanted to send you lots of best wishes and a huge hug. You really are toughing it out, and should be so proud of yourself as you are doing amazingly well. I hope that you can keep this up because you are describing so many of us in your posts. I know exactly how you feel, and every day is a challenge isn't it?

Morning all

Well I DIDN'T eat and this morning the scales rewarded me with showing another lb off.

Miel ... Thank you for your lovely comments .. yes I have (and still do) struggled BUT I know I will get there in the end!

xx

You're doing so so well Jools! I've subscribed to the treads you post in (not because I'm a cyber stalker!!) because reading how you've done is really showing me that it can be done, and hurdles can be overcome!

So thank you and keep up the good work, as I'm sure I'm not the only CDer on here benefiting from your posts :hug99:

ha ha ha Bex! You super stalker! lol!

Thing is I find it helps if you let everything out on here. I could come and lie and say I am doing 100% when Im not but whats the point in that when it doesn't benefit me! There is so much advice help and support here and someone is always willing to give harsh words or a good old kick up the back side when you need it!

So far so good today ...

xx

well done for stayin strong last nite hun - proud of ya !

hope today passed off successfully too..;)

love

Debz xx

where are yooooouuuuuu ?

have you moved to another thread ???

hope all good with you :)

Debz xx

Hey Debz

Here I am hunni!

Well despite a blip on friday I am happy to report that I got myself right back on track this morning and 1 day successfully completed!

xx

Hey Debz

Here I am hunni!

Well despite a blip on friday I am happy to report that I got myself right back on track this morning and 1 day successfully completed!

xx

BRILLIANT !! wondered where you'd got to.....:(

must find the 98lbs thread...and will 'stalk' you on there ! ;)

glad all goin well hunni !

love

Debz xx

Back