Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Good luck with the wi Jools :)

Hi Guys

I didn't go to weigh in on wednesday. I am soooooo down its unbelieveable and Im not sure if I will be able to pick myself up this time.

Ive been doing crap on my diet and I don't know why I can't do it. I really don't. but I can't seem to get it right.

I was gonna try slimming world until Starlight (very kindly) pointed out to me that the Core plan is more or less the same idea but then the doubts creep in again about no control over portion sizes blah blah blah and Im back to square one!

Ive no idea where Im heading anymore as I can't seem to shift any of this blubber!

xx

oh jools sending you a hug lovey,i know exactly how you feel.I seem to do one step forward and 3 back.
Going out last night was a real eye opener for me and made me feel pretty insecure.
Come on girl we can do thisxx

Hi girlies ... thanks for replying on my thread.

Im still mega down but yes I am staying with you. I have to do this .. I just can't get my head into gear!!!!!!

Thanks for your support. I know that probably 99% of us get like this most of the time. I know Ive certainly replied to similar posts anyway!

Thanks Marie for the telling off ... it makes all the difference hun!

xx

Thanks Cheryl ... it wasn't that hard a decision really ... I enjoy coming on here and I enjoy doing ww. I just find it hard to stick to!

xx

Yeah where is kittykat and where is Kirsty??

Ive been so ill today. The kids ( I have 3 .. twins 4 and a daughter 10) brought home a stomach bug from school last week. Hubby had it over the weekend, sam had it on sunday, antonia had it yesterday and today its my turn! Ive never thrown up so much in my life!

Still my stomach must be completely empty, so tomorrow (feeling well permitted) seems like as good a day as any to restart! LOL!

Hope you are all well.

xx

Hey Julie, just realised who you were as I was sure I recognised your piccies in the avatar. Its livin from H&H site. Glad to see your sticking with WW. The zero point soups are my lifesavers just now, but I do find it difficult when I'm at home all day.

Well I know Ive said it before BUT ......

Today is a new start. Ive gotten over my sickness bug and with not eating much yesterday I thought today was as good a day as any to get back on track.

So here goes ..........

xx

Back