1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Jordans crunchy oat granola Cereal.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by BigChief, 23 November 2011 Social URL.

1. BigChief

BigChief Member

Need some advise as to whether or not this is a healthy extra. On the healthy extra list it mentions Jordan's brand but not specifically this product.

It has raisins, almond and oats so i was thinking that its bound to be low in syns if not a healthy extra. Can anyone shed some light on it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    The only things that are HE are the things listed as SW don't base their HE's on just one specific factor :)
    Also something with raisins, oats and nuts wouldn't really be that low is syns anyway :(
    Sorry I cant help with the specific syn value :) maybe try the search facility

4. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi JP!

5 syns per 25g (yes, 25g, not 28g) on all plans. Bet that's a really pathetic portion size, lol.

By the way, we have a syn query subforum - next time you have a syn query, best to post it there :)
  5. BigChief

BigChief Member

Thanks looked around for the sub category within the slimming world section and couldn't find it :p Will go and check again.

And oats arnt healthy i find that very odd :p But i am new to the plan :)

6. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    The syn value sub forum is definately there ;) it's up above the general section, along with recipes, healthy extras, eating out, off topic etc :)
    Oats are healthy yes, don't think anyone has said they are not healthy :) 28g of porridge oats are a healthy extra b choice, but as its not just porridge oats, it will need to be synned :) HTH

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.