~ JO'S ALLI DIARY! ~

JoeyJoJo

Bring on the weight loss!
DAY 1

Have taken 2 of the 3 tablets today. Im having 1,200 calories a day therefore, I am allowed no more than 12g of fat per meal! :)

Breakfast and Lunch I was fine and had my tablets - had my bf's birthday dinner this evening and went over the allowance of fat for that meal and so I didnt take a tablet (because I dont want the 'effects' that might happen lol

I went to the gym for 40 minutes in the morning and burnt 300 calories so not all bad!

Anyway - Im sure i'll be better tomorrow!!!

X X X X X X X X X X X

DAY 2

So day 2 and I havnt had any side effects still. Im feeling good!!
I went to the gym again today and did 40 minutes! 20 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike. I burnt 300 calories and am feeling more energetic hehe

Heres what I had today:

Breakfast

2 x toast with margerine (263 cals & 12g fat)

Lunch

Cod and steamed veg (291 cals & 10.2g fat)

Dinner

Jacket potato with tuna (with salad cream) (620cals & 12g fat)

TOTAL - 1,174 cals & 34.2g fat

DAY 3

Still no side effects (most probably because I am following the instructions to the letter). Still eating no more than 1,200 calories and no more than 12g of fat per meal :)
Have just had my dinner (but am still being tempted by the smell of my little brothers beef burgers cooking on the grill! Smells soooooooo gorgeous, but I wont give in!) :-D
Exercise that was done today was a 25 minute walk with my dog - not too shabby! :p

Food eaten today:

Breakfast

I am ashamed to say I had no breakfast - I was asleep lol

Lunch

Baked beans on one slice of toast (brown bread)- (333 calories & 8.8g of fat)

Dinner

One baked potato with tuna on top! (486 calories & 8.6g of fat)

Snacks

Banana (100 calories & no fat)

TOTAL: 919 calories & 17.4g of fat

DAY 4

Thanks Lyn!

Have had another good day - went to the gym (burned 300 calories) and walked my dog (no idea how many calories!) Hehe.
Heres what I had:

Breakfast - banana lol (100 calories)

Lunch - 2 x toast and baked beans (418 calories & 6.6g of fat)

Dinner - 1x baked potato with tuna and cod (769 calories & 18.5g of fat)

TOTAL - 1,287 calories and 25.1g of fat altogether

Didnt have a tablet for dinner because I ate over 12g of fat and dont want the side effects lol

DAY 5

So - day 5 was technically yesterday but I didnt get a chance to post so here goes...!

Bit of a meh day yesterday heres what I had...

Breakfast - 2 x toast with butter (235 calories & 7g of fat)

Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna (around 513 calories and 8.8g of fat)

Dinner - Boyfriend had a BBQ and so I had some indian food, 2 chicken burgers and a beef burger so not so good.

I didnt take a tablet for dinner but did at lunch and breakfast, have tried to make up for dinner by doing swimming this morning for about an hour, feel a bit better now :p

Weigh in tomorrow, mixed feelings about it!! Todays update will be tonight now and then tomorrrow I shall let you know if I have lost anything - heres hoping!!!!

DAYS 6 - 8

A quick update as I have lagged behind because I havnt been able to get on here!

Ate the usual on day 6 but had some chocolate and a blueberry muffin in the evening (felt guilty!). Did a 40 minute swim in the morning

Usual on day 7 apart from had some indian food because i was at my boyfriends and had sausage casserole with all the trimmings (felt REALLY guilty lol)

Day 8 - weetabix in the morning, weightwatchers chicken pasta meal and a yoghurt for lunch and then sweet potato and chicken in the evening

WEIGHED MYSELF MONDAY AND LOST 2 POUNDS DESPITE THE SLIGHT CHEATING!!!!

This made me happy heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheeeeeeee!!!

Back