Jo's Diary - 12 stone to lose!

Another good fast day under my belt :) Had stir fry for dinner and it was yum!!

Off to bed soon, hope everyone else fasting today has had a good one?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Jo

Love your diary, you are giving me some really good ideas of what to eat on UDs :) You are doing so well. Congrats on the 'new' jeans.

Well done on the jeans achievement :) It always amazes me how people carry weight differently i.e just because you might be the same height and weight as someone else doesn't necessarily mean you can wear the same size clothes. At nearly 17 stone I was bursting out my size 20's and I reckon if I had gone jeans shopping I'd have had to buy a size 22 as the ones I was wearing were rather stretched :rolleyes: I reckon it takes me approx 2 stones to drop a dress size which I know is far slower than other people. I don't think I carry the extra weight as well as some people do. It does spur you on though seeing clothes getting baggy. Hope this week has gone well for you x

Well done all of you losing all that weight. (I wonder where it goes though) anyway ...

Do you think the sizes on cloths are the same today as they were 10 years ago?? I know you are doing great, but I still wonder if the clothing manufacturers are messing with the size labeling?
Any thoughts?

Well done all of you losing all that weight. (I wonder where it goes though) anyway ...

Do you think the sizes on cloths are the same today as they were 10 years ago?? I know you are doing great, but I still wonder if the clothing manufacturers are messing with the size labeling?
Any thoughts?

In my case, the jeans I'm getting back into were bought about 7 or 8 years ago! I haven't tried on any in the shops recently as I have so many up in the loft that I put away years ago as they were too small. :)

Gosh, haven't updated for a while! I'm still going strong :)

This week I changed my fast days to Tues and Thurs as Weds is such a busy day for me. Jury's still out on which I prefer, will see how I feel next week.

On Tuesday I ate nothing until quite late, around 8.30pm and then had a lovely Thai green chicken curry ready meal from Aldi (280 cals) with a small amount of mash and broccoli. Came to around 580 cals.

Today I had a small bag of crisps just so that I could take some ibuprofen as I had a really bad headache (86 cals) and then tonight I had another Aldi ready meal which was sweet chilli chicken with noodles and I served it with courgettes diced and 'fried' with onion and garlic in a little stock. It wasn't as filling as other things I've had on DDs.

I think I'll stick mainly to stir-fries as they're so low in cals that I can have noodles too which fill me up.

I've also decided that as of tomorrow I'm going back to calorie counting on up days. I stopped doing so a couple of weeks back and my weight loss has slowed down a bit.

Having said that, I know that it's not all about the scale on this diet, and the size 24 jeans are now becoming a bit loose! :D

I hope everyone else is still going strong too?

Back