Jo's Diary - 12 stone to lose!

wish you all well. I dont think I could do fast days too drastic for me

Great ... then I have reached one of my goals :D. No, seriously ... I entered this forum as I need support from people who is in the same spot as I am. So, I'm soaking up all I can get. Love to give as well.

Woo woop on the size 26s Jo! You will be in those 24s in no time! Maybe it was lucky those jeans ripped as otherwise you might have missed one of your goals without realising, hehe.

X

Great ... then I have reached one of my goals :D. No, seriously ... I entered this forum as I need support from people who is in the same spot as I am. So, I'm soaking up all I can get. Love to give as well.

Do you have a diary Twinrix? Would love to follow your progress :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo woop on the size 26s Jo! You will be in those 24s in no time! Maybe it was lucky those jeans ripped as otherwise you might have missed one of your goals without realising, hehe.

X

Thank you! Huge smile on my face as I tried on 2 pairs of size 24 jeans and they both did up!!! Granted, they're too tight to wear comfortably, but give me a couple more weeks...:)

I've had a funny old week this week! On Sunday I think I ate something dodgy at lunchtime so felt nauseous for the rest of the day and didn't eat anything else. Was going to do normal fast on Monday, but as I hadn't eaten since Sunday lunchtime, I was ravenous by early afternoon, and ate normally.

I then tried to do a proper fast day on Tuesday, but ended up failing miserably!

Finally, today I had a perfect DD!! I ate nothing until 7.30pm (just a coffee and loads of water), then had a ready meal for 380 cals with steamed broccoli and cauliflower.

Really pleased that I finally cracked it after my funny Sunday.

Now the question is whether to throw in another fast day on Friday or not? My sister reckons that as I didn't eat for over 24 hours from Sun lunchtime to Mon afternoon, that I should count that as a fast day.

Fridays are really hard for me to fast on as it's our treat night. I think I might call it done for this week. Especially as I had such a low DD for me today! What do you guys think?

Oh wow, I love this diet so much! After having some quite indulgent UDs over the weekend, I weighed myself this morning and another 3lbs gone forever! :) I'm so so happy!

That's my first stone target smashed, so onto the next one :)

Even though I managed to get into size 24 jeans and do them up, I'm not counting that goal done until I can actually wear them comfortably...I don't think it will be long though.

Big smile plastered on my face, it's been so long since I managed to stick to something beyond week 3, and here I am nearing the end of week 5 I think?

I'm now putting the date that I weigh, rather than week 1, week 2 etc, as I am weighing sporadically.

Right, off to work out what 5% of my body weight is, so that I can work towards that too.

I forgot to say that I had a really nice fast day meal yesterday evening! It was a ready meal from Aldi, I think about 380 cals, and it was chicken tikka but instead of rice it had cubed potato and lots of fresh spinach, peas etc. So yummy! I had loads of steamed broccoli and cauliflower with it. I really recommend them, and it was quite a nice large portion. I have their sweet chilli noodles meal in the freezer too, so will let you know what that's like when I try it.

No Aldi here :-( Really well done on meeting those goals, it makes things seem so much more achievable doesn't it? I am like you and have usually given up by now or gone on a binge but not this time, I think it's because I'm getting the things I like, just not every day. Go us!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just tried on a few pairs of size 24 jeans, including the ones I tried on a couple of days ago, and most of them fit to the point where I can wear them comfortably all day! :bliss:

Just one or two pairs are a little bit too tight to be comfortable in, but I now have about 6 'new' pairs of lovely jeans to wear! I still have a pile of them to try on, but I've pulled a muscle under my shoulder blade and it's quite sore. Will try on the rest tomorrow, but I definitely have enough that I can say that I am officially in size 24 jeans! My body is changing DAILY, and I can't quite keep up with it!

How's it going, Jo?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's going well thanks :) fasting today and just had a coffee with half an apple (DS ate other half!). Other than that just had water.

Tonight we'll either have stir fry with quorn chicken pieces or my pork and cabbage dish.

Last night I ate way too much but that meant that I was really looking forward to fasting today which is always a bonus!

Back