Jo's Diary

jojo73

Silver Member
Hiya all well i thought would start a diary of my own as hopefully help me through the process of shifting the pounds or should say stones.

Little bit about my self my name is Jo and currently weigh 17st 5 and half pounds BMI is 40 I have struggled with my weight after I had my youngest daughter till the point I was in a size 14 and now in size 22 tried various diets but got bored and was soon munching on the junk food and takeaways I know a few people that been on Cambridge so I took the big step and phoned consultant she came out same day and started on Sat. I'm doing SS so 3 shakes a day

Day 1 ...had my shakes felt slightly hungry but enough to cope with slept amazingly well as I'm a bad sleeper.drank 2.5l

Day 2....felt very hungry all day trying to keep myself occupied was my key felt very tired managed to drink 3 litres of water and decided to have hot choc shakes which are nice and chicken and mushroom soup lovely went to bed with tummy growling at me did not sleep well at all guess my body realising now it ain't getting any food for a while.

Will update later for today's would love to hear from anyone x

Last edited:
Hey. Good luck with day three. Im back restarting today I found it got easier from day four. Stick with it x

Thank you and good luck for day 1 did you manage ok last time ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To be honest i found it easier than i expected, i think i was emotionally ready though. I know that it works though and that will push me through this time, i am ready to do this and to get the results :) Just keep yourself distracted and you'll be ok x

Totally agree as I think first time round it's a big shock (like myself) but I guess 2nd time round you know what to expect.

Well day 3 nearly over had a few rumbles but generally been ok just kept drinking water and managed to cook kids tea for first time since fri as hubby offered to do it so was not tempted bless him! Going to try oriental chilli soup for tea anyone tried it? X

losemenow said:
Your right !!! It's all about the headset your in and timing I did it first time round when I had a lot going on And my head wasnt it it fully. Now second time round I'm a lot happier starting and it makes it a lot easier :)

Definitely. I think because you know what's coming you psyche yourself up x

jojo73 said:
Totally agree as I think first time round it's a big shock (like myself) but I guess 2nd time round you know what to expect.

Well day 3 nearly over had a few rumbles but generally been ok just kept drinking water and managed to cook kids tea for first time since fri as hubby offered to do it so was not tempted bless him! Going to try oriental chilli soup for tea anyone tried it? X

Lol didn't see this! What you said then!! I quite liked the chilli soup :) was tasty. Day three done for you well done nearly there x

Hello lovely!!! How you feeling I am day four now but feel little down :( I will be ok just shocked me like I lost my mojo and can't eat to fix this feeling with choc or anything else (won't talk about it here lol) keep going your doing amazing we will do this
Luv Sharon xxxxx

wel done on getting to the end of day 3 jojo, it does get a little esire from here on in.

Oh and thanks for your posts on my log, i really appreciate the support. RB x

Thank you rugger this forum has been my lifeline past few days as when we on here we not thinking of food glad we can all support each other after all we in same boat Jo x

i know what you mean, I've spent more time on here than Facebook! lol xx

Waheyyyyy made it do day 4 and don't know if it just in my mind but feel slimmer already was dreaming of a big mac last night so tummy was rumbling last night..... Roll on Friday when my first weigh in is feel ok this morning and just kept drinking water last night till I was full sometimes feel like tying the toilet to my butt amount of times I go to toilet lol. X

Great stuff Jo, I can relate to what you say about feeling slimmer, yesterday I twisted round to pick something up and just felt like there was less tummy to fight against. X

Hi feeling really tired today on day 4 tried laying down but every time I do I need the bloody toilet!!! Lol also feel got a thick head and feeling hungry x

jojo73 said:
Hi feeling really tired today on day 4 tried laying down but every time I do I need the bloody toilet!!! Lol also feel got a thick head and feeling hungry x

You're nearly out the other side now. Stay strong x

Back