Jo's Diary

jojo73 said:
Hiya over the moon I got a pic can now put a face to a name how you doing today? Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doing great today. Have a bloody cold stuffy nose sneezing but feeling really good how about you. I hate porridge blended with cinnamon this morning and chicken mushroom soup about 3 ish will have hot shake tonight :) xxxxxx

That's great to hear but not about the cold heard few people on here been catching colds wonder if immune system lowers when dieting who knows.

I also had great day which pleased about yesterday was horrendous worst I've felt over past 5 days... I've just had oriental chilli soup not for me like the veg soup as well I phoned my CDC today to order shakes and soups for Friday I can't wait for Fri another day closer to weigh in Jo x

Hmmmm maybe it is immune system least for first time I won't be comfort eating lol. I know I can't wait till Friday either just counting/wishing the days away lol x

jojo73 said:
That's great to hear but not about the cold heard few people on here been catching colds wonder if immune system lowers when dieting who knows.

I also had great day which pleased about yesterday was horrendous worst I've felt over past 5 days... I've just had oriental chilli soup not for me like the veg soup as well I phoned my CDC today to order shakes and soups for Friday I can't wait for Fri another day closer to weigh in Jo x

Lovely picture hun! Glad your day has been easier xxx

Heard that many people don't like the porridge or the texture but do like all the choc shakes and chicken and mushroom soup and leek and potato though like the choc shakes hot mmmmm Jo x

jojo73 said:
Heard that many people don't like the porridge or the texture but do like all the choc shakes and chicken and mushroom soup and leek and potato though like the choc shakes hot mmmmm Jo x

I like the porridge but only if I blend it first. I don't like anything if it's not blended though they taste too powdery otherwise x

Rkmriddell said:
I like the porridge but only if I blend it first. I don't like anything if it's not blended though they taste too powdery otherwise x

I actually read you saying this on another post and I tried it blended Oh my God what a difference I now love it!!!! X

Yeah totally agree with you there sometimes noticed they taste chalky if not blended them enough Jo x

therealbbe said:
I actually read you saying this on another post and I tried it blended Oh my God what a difference I now love it!!!! X

Really does change it doesn't it. I was gagging time I didn't blend lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Really does change it doesn't it. I was gagging time I didn't blend lol x

Well I had 5 left because I wouldn't have one and was panicking but read your post and said to hubby can you try it and omg what a difference and I put ground cinnamon in it toooooo!!!! X

therealbbe said:
Well I had 5 left because I wouldn't have one and was panicking but read your post and said to hubby can you try it and omg what a difference and I put ground cinnamon in it toooooo!!!! X

Mmm in the original? Nice x

Rkmriddell said:
Mmm in the original? Nice x

Yup checked that it was allowed and CDC said yes I mixed it all up with powder first then added water and blended it xxxx

therealbbe said:
Yup checked that it was allowed and CDC said yes I mixed it all up with powder first then added water and blended it xxxx

Lovely. I like the porridges when I want to eat instead of drink something x

Rkmriddell said:
Lovely. I like the porridges when I want to eat instead of drink something x

Def just like me I think I will be getting some more the maple pecan is little sweet but it is ok xxxxx

DAY 6 didn't sleep really well kept thinking of food but tummy was not rumbling strange I know feel ok today and can't believe tomorrow is weigh in day how time has flew this week Jo x

jojo73 said:
DAY 6 didn't sleep really well kept thinking of food but tummy was not rumbling strange I know feel ok today and can't believe tomorrow is weigh in day how time has flew this week Jo x

Mornin Jo keep going it sounds like your there in the zone I though week was dragging on day three now it's day 7 and where has week gone strange isn't it lol weigh in tomorrow whoohoooo x

Dealing with your thoughts is half of the battle though hun - cd really taught me how much i ate with my eyes, nose, head etc last time rather than with my belly. I didn't learn a way to manage the thoughts though and i'm hoping seeing it through to the end this time will help me to do that :) exited for tomorrow? x

Very excited for tomorrow I'm just proud I stuck to it 100% this forum has been my lifeline this week and got me through some hard times and don't feel alone x

Feels do good when you teach day 7 and have your first wi :)

jojo73 said:
Very excited for tomorrow I'm just proud I stuck to it 100% this forum has been my lifeline this week and got me through some hard times and don't feel alone x

I think that is the important bit not feeling alone Jo I know early in the week that is what got me :( but thank goodness for you guys!! Def a lifeline xxxxx

Back