Jo's Diary

Just popping in to see how you are getting on? I'm getting nervous now! lol RB XX

Felt I'll today rugger just thick head and hungry and sooo tired hope feel better later bet u can't wait I can't and it's not even my weigh in lol Jo x see you sent friend request but sayin phone not compatiable don't know whats that all about Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol thanks for your enthusiasm, i have a number in my head that id like to see gone but don't wanna build myself up for a fall!

i don't think the iPhone app has the friends thing on it, although not sure what being one means? but of course id accept it RB xx

Just think no matter what you lose it will be a loss and that's great achievement not really clued up with this phone only had it few weeks so might be me doing it wrong lol Jo x nearly time I'm rooting for ya make sure you come and let us know Jo x

Well finally made it through day 4. Been a rough one today headaches,lethargic,no energy and walking around like a zombie( don't be put off anyone reading this) I'm still very hopeful and motivated and managing to cook food for hubby and kids another day tomorrow and closer to loosing them pounds Jo x

Well done jo, a big hurdle to get through a day where your feeling like poo! , you'll be lighter in the morning for it! x

jojo73 said:
Well finally made it through day 4. Been a rough one today headaches,lethargic,no energy and walking around like a zombie( don't be put off anyone reading this) I'm still very hopeful and motivated and managing to cook food for hubby and kids another day tomorrow and closer to loosing them pounds Jo x

Well done hun x

Your doing really well, you can do this :)

Day 5 whoop whoop woke up this morning glad to say headache gone was really hungry last night not too bad this morning had my green tea and have shake about 8 just wondering when hunger will subside a bit looking forward to weigh in on Fri and very curious what my weight loss will be just wanted to say everyone on here and their stories have give me so much inspiration, and courage to carry on well done and just like to say if anyone needs a helping hand or to spur them on I'm here Jo x

Great news that the headache has gone and hunger is starting to subside :) I bet you can't wait for wi x

Am over the moon hun even managed to do housework today which found hard last few days how you finding it? Jo x

I'm ok - headache has susbsided today and hunger isn't so bad so far, just an empty feeling in my belly that i keep flooding with water lol. I did the housework yesterday - part of my plan to keep busy :) Tonight's plan is a nice bath some tv and my epilator lol. All about keeping busy in these first few days. The smell when hubby dished up his lasagne last night nearly killed me so i straight away put the leftovers into tubs to go into freezer for the kids - stop me even thinking about it!! x

jojo73 said:
Am over the moon hun even managed to do housework today which found hard last few days how you finding it? Jo x

Great to hear things are getting better and thanks again for your support. X

Hey Jo........just caught up with your diary can i say i was exactly the same on the same days as you!!! feel great today full of beans (might be coz i finished the damn essay:D) anyway keep going chick we on the nutty train and we are not gettting off till Skinnyville "you hear me"
Take care
Luv Sharon xxx

Thank Sharon think we got same weigh in day as well oh yes I ain't stopping on this train day 5 and I feel good ( like the song) be very curious to see how much we lose Friday I can't wait sorry I forgot you on SS ? Jo x

jojo73 said:
Thank Sharon think we got same weigh in day as well oh yes I ain't stopping on this train day 5 and I feel good ( like the song) be very curious to see how much we lose Friday I can't wait sorry I forgot you on SS ? Jo x

That is ok yes I am on SS lol. I am very curious I have seen it can vary from person to person so will just see what happens :) choooochooonxxx

Welldone on getting through so far. Really wish you every success and hope the scales are kind on Friday, you deserve it :)

Hiya over the moon I got a pic can now put a face to a name how you doing today? Jo x

Back