Jo's Diary

Morning not been on for while been busy preparing for hols.....well weigh in day for me today....how u avamum?....I'm coming off Cambridge next thurs due to going to London for weekend then 4 days later off to Spain for 2 wks and this is what I worked hard for in loosing 4 stone....off to party tomorrow for my friends party. So going to eat and drink...be back on plan on Sunday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi jo... Haven't been on here for a few days, all going ok, got weigh in this morning and my scales show a 2.5lb drop so I'm happy with that. I'm off out tonight too it's our wedding anniversary so lovely romantic meal and bottle of wine.. Great!
I don't blame you coming off next week, like you said the holiday is why you lost the weight, plus when you come home you can start again if you need to. Life is for living and everyone loses weight for hols so were no different!! I think it's changed my attitude to food and I'm making better choices when off plan , not picking between meals. I'm not doing this for anyone or anything in particular but hopefully loosing 2-3lb a week without stressing I will be happier with my body. Went to the cinema with my friend last night and stuck to coke zero( so impressed with myself!!) but she has lost 16inches all over doing a DVD called 30 day shred!!!! Going to get it . She looked amazing!! I was quite shocked. My other friend has used it for two weeks and she had noticeably lost wieght too!!! Might just give that a go too x

Hey Jo hope u have a great break spk when u get back xxx

Are you back from your hols yet and Oh my God your dairy has made me Laff catching up you have done amazingly well can't wait to hear about ya hols xxxxx

Back