Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Okay menu formulated for today now my heads a bit clearer,
Breakfast
special k red fruits (minus the red fruits as my DD has relieved me of the fruit!!) 200 cals
2 slices hovis thick wholemeal with butter 300 cals
Lunch
2 slices of fresh white bread with salmon pate 300 cals
pack of quavers 90 cals
Supper
Chicken tonight (spanish chicken) 300 cals
Jacket potato (thanks juju x) 315 cals

Milk allowance 150 cals Total 1655 so room for chocolate of some sort later x
Total amended to 2100 as I had wholemeal bread and butter whilst making the kids tea and of course chocolate x

Last edited:
Morning (here) Jo,

I think you're pretending to be unwell so you can hide out in your fab bedroom (I told you if it was my space I'd never leave it). I hope you're feeling better.

Morning (over there) Mel, you have found me out, lol just don't tell the other half , any excuse to lie in my haven of peace and tranquility ha ha xx
Hope all is well with you xx

bajoleth said:
Morning (over there) Mel, you have found me out, lol just don't tell the other half , any excuse to lie in my haven of peace and tranquility ha ha xx
Hope all is well with you xx

Touch, disorganized, miscommunication filled couple of days -- but hopefully sorted now.

Morning hun :) Not sure whats been going on but i hope ur feeling better xxx

Morning all, feeling much better this morning thank goodness, but its a horrible day, really strong wind and rain. I just realised that I havent put down any of my daily weighs this week so will do that in a mo, DD today so as I am not going out in this weather will eat what I have in which surprise surprise is crackerbread and philli lol.
Todays menu

milk allowance 150 cals
5 crackerbreads with philli pot 150 cals
5 crackerbreads with philli pot 150 cals Now changed to tin of Baxters Minestrone mixed with a tin of sliced mushrooms 164 cals

Total of 464 cals will aim for 2-3 litres of water glug glug !!

This weeks daily weighs
Sat 12 2 Official weight (2lbs loss from previous week)
Sun 12 5 3lb gain after UP
Mon 12 8 3lb gain after UP
Tues 12 4 4lb loss after DD
Weds 12 5 1lb gain after UP

Last edited:
have a nice DD Jo, your DD menus crack me up but I can see just how easy and fuss free they are to do this way.

have a nice DD Jo, your DD menus crack me up but I can see just how easy and fuss free they are to do this way.
Lol xx Not very imaginative are they, trouble is if I start thinking about what I can have I start finding I am thinking about food constantly , so I eat things that I like that are simple xx

It makes total sense honey, and I live by the motto if its not broken why fix it ??

Yeah I'm the same, seem to be living on nimble, crackers & phili =P

Weightwatchers herb and onion crackers are good 74 calories for 4 :) I found them in my local poundland and bought 9 boxes LOL :D
Like the sound of them to have with soup maybe, not fond of the processed cheese triangle stuff.

Poundland are brilliant for WW stuff aren't they, I buy my skimmed milk there too much cheaper ha ha, will have to try out the crackers, I also like the Batchelors pasta pots , all under 200 cals , and quite filling, may get some of them in for next week , shake it up a bit :rotflmao:

Poundland are brilliant for WW stuff aren't they, I buy my skimmed milk there too much cheaper ha ha, will have to try out the crackers, I also like the Batchelors pasta pots , all under 200 cals , and quite filling, may get some of them in for next week , shake it up a bit :rotflmao:

Ohhh daring :p

I love poundland will be in getting more of their stuff this weekend :3

Thanks for putting down your daily weights, Jo - really reassuring!

Enjoy your DD - I seem to be living on rice cakes and the like atm. Need to think of some other ideas soon - I think soup may start to be my friend as the cooler months set in!

Morning Jo,

Glad you're better.

Morning Jo, glad you are feeling better today. Weather is not too good here either, thunderstorms are forecast for later. I went out for 30 minutes as I had an appointment but am now back and intend to stay in for the rest of the day.

Thank you for posting your daily WIs I am struggling with my weight going up this week so to see yours puts my mind at rest....

Back