Jo's Juddd diary 2012

have promised to take the kids to our local Country stores or Animal centre as the kids call it lol x There are lots of bunnies and fish and birds and reptiles etc so they love going there, we will buy some doggy stuff for our 2 on the way out, looks like we actually came in for something then !

LOL! :D

P x

Evening all, hope everyone has had a good day, went to the Animal Centre the kids loved it , there were so many animals it was like a small Zoo, Evie my youngest was estatic as they had baby Ducks, her favourite thing at the moment, plus loads of new animals we stayed about an hour in the end and came away with 2 free samples of Dog food and some smelly spray for their coats, well I had toi buy something we had been in there so long lol xx
Had total of 466 cals today so a good DD and don't seem to have sat down till now so hopefully will have burned more cals than usual ?
My eldest gets his GCSE results tomorrow so nervous about that, also my Mum rang earlier to say that my dads memorial bench is now in place , think I will put off going to see it until fri morning when the gardens (where it is, in the middle of our little town) will be nice and quiet as I know I will start crying when I see it and I want to tell him how my son did in his exams so will do it fri :( xx
Going to try and catch up with some diaries now, goodnight all x

Morning jo,

Sounds like u had a lovely day out yesterday, i am also a big fan of ducklings ;-)
Well done for the fab DD u had too, despite being out and about, that takes some doing! I was dying for a sarnie in the airport yesterday, i was practically dribbling!
Will cross fingers and toes for ur son today, sure he will do fab and then u can go and tell ur dad. I think a memorial bench is such a lovely idea. I always look at the inscriptions on them and have a little wonder about who the person was. Im sure it will be v tough for u but u r so strong, and he must be an incredibly proud chap up there!
Enjoy todays UD, im doing an ID as im swapping my pattern around for social events but still looking fwd to it.
Xx

Last edited:
Awww thank you what a lovely post, hope you have a lovely day x
Well a very happy bunny this morning, the scales are being so kind to me this week, daily weigh showing 12 1, still an up and DD to go but I am down on 2 lbs since last week, my losses don't usually show till weigh in day so very very pleased. Going to wake my Son in a bit , he is so laid back I had to cajole him into collecting his results this morning , he was all for going lunchtime !! My nerves couldn't stand the wait. Big tidy up today as upstairs is like a bonbsite ! No idea what I am eating today but I will be having Hovis granary thick sliced with butter for my breakfast. I buy the bread on a DD afternoon, knowing I am having it the next day keeps me going through the next few hours lol x

This weeks weighs
Sat 12 3 lb official weight , gain of 1lb since last official weigh
Sun ---
Mon 12 5lb gain of 2lb after 2 UPs never been so low after 2 UP UP and away days??
Tues 12 2 loss of 3lb after DD
Weds 12 3 gain of 1 lb after UP
Thurs 12 1 loss of 2 after DD (overall loss of 2lbs
:D)
Fri

Don't know whats happening this week but I like it x Oooh forgot to say that My feet are shrinking, I bought a pair of hush puppie sandals about 4 weeks ago, the type that go with anything, anyway they kept slipping on my feet yesterday it was like I had to cling on to them to stop them falling off, skinny feet go me lol ha ha xxx There is a downside of course I am going to have to buy some new everyday shoes, but then is that a downside ? lol xxx

Last edited:
I lost 5 stone 3 years ago and my feet shrunk a whole size then. So my boots now consist of size 4s which are very tight and size 5s that fit fine now. Lol

my Mum rang earlier to say that my dads memorial bench is now in place , think I will put off going to see it until fri morning when the gardens (where it is, in the middle of our little town) will be nice and quiet as I know I will start crying when I see it and I want to tell him how my son did in his exams so will do it fri :( xx

Enjoy your chat with your dad, Jo.

P xx

Well my son got 3 Bs and 8 Cs so we are super chuffed, check back in later xx

bajoleth said:
Well my son got 3 Bs and 8 Cs so we are super chuffed, check back in later xx

Fantastic new jo, congrats to the wee clever clogs! Enjoy celebrating x

Thanks Caroline xx

Congrats on your son's marks!!!

Lol on skinny feet!

Morning all, all blinkin congested and headachey this morning, gotta get these sinus sorted out, suffered with them for years !! Anyway woke up this morning after an UP day yesterday of about 2300 (so much for me trying to keep it lower for the school hols lol ) and I felt slimmer, put my jeans on and they were really quite loose, weighed in at 12 2 which is a 1lb gain from yesterday which I am pleased with but I am really pleased with my NSV this week, i'e my skinny feet and my jeans getting looser yay.
Anyway I am already a 1lb down on last week but then I gained a 1lb last week so I am even so any loss after my DD today would be a bonus :D I love fridays, last DD of the week, excitement of sat weigh in lol . Going to see my Dads Bench in a bit , then got lollies to do and Cup Cakes to bake for OH as its Fri, looking forward to that too as I have some new sprinkly toppings to decorate them with, I am such a child ha ha.
My 'imaginative' menu lol today will look something like this

milk allowance 150 cals
3 crispbakes and philli 140 cals
Pasta pot chicken flavour 177 cals
grand total of 467 cals

Sun ---
Mon 12 5lb gain of 2lb after 2 UPs never been so low after 2 UP UP and away days??
Thurs 12 1 loss of 2 after DD (overall loss of 2lbs
biggrin.gif
)
Fri 12 2 gain of 1lb after UP
Sat

The 11's are so close now
:D
Have a good day all x

I have just realised that since altering my signature as it had got too long to update, I have made a mistake somewhere I have lost 30lbs but my signature is showing 28 ? will have to change it duh

bajoleth said:
Morning all, all blinkin congested and headachey this morning, gotta get these sinus sorted out, suffered with them for years !! Anyway woke up this morning after an UP day yesterday of about 2300 (so much for me trying to keep it lower for the school hols lol ) and I felt slimmer, put my jeans on and they were really quite loose, weighed in at 12 2 which is a 1lb gain from yesterday which I am pleased with but I am really pleased with my NSV this week, i'e my skinny feet and my jeans getting looser yay.
Anyway I am already a 1lb down on last week but then I gained a 1lb last week so I am even so any loss after my DD today would be a bonus :D I love fridays, last DD of the week, excitement of sat weigh in lol . Going to see my Dads Bench in a bit , then got lollies to do and Cup Cakes to bake for OH as its Fri, looking forward to that too as I have some new sprinkly toppings to decorate them with, I am such a child ha ha.
My 'imaginative' menu lol today will look something like this

milk allowance 150 cals
3 crispbakes and philli 140 cals
Pasta pot chicken flavour 177 cals
grand total of 467 cals

Sun ---
Thurs 12 1 loss of 2 after DD (overall loss of 2lbs )
Fri 12 2 gain of 1lb after UP
Sat

The 11's are so close now :D
Have a good day all x

Yay to skinny feet and fast approaching 'legs elevens'! :D

P x

I have just realised that since altering my signature as it had got too long to update, I have made a mistake somewhere I have lost 30lbs but my signature is showing 28 ? will have to change it duh
I made a mistake with mine 2 weeks ago while still on Dukan so my siggie one didn't change at all until my weight loss caught up with my boo booo, I am hoping to see that no. 4 in there soon and I hope you will see the 9's how fab would that be?

Last edited:
How was ur time with ur dad at his bench jo? Was thinking about u yest. And did u have a nice time celebrating ur brainy boy? Seems like last month that i was off to newquay after my gcse's, oh the nostalgia! Xx

It s lovely xx Just a quick sit on it today as there were quite a few people around, its a lovely memorial to him xx

bajoleth said:
It s lovely xx Just a quick sit on it today as there were quite a few people around, its a lovely memorial to him xx

Ah, so glad to hear that hun. Its a really lovely idea, love the idea that people will see it and sit on it for years to come xx

I think the benches are a lovely tribute to a loved one, enjoy your conversations with your dad.... xx

Hi, just subscribing, I am slowly working my way through your diary (page 16 atm) very inspiring,
Belated hugs to you , and will catch up with the here and now soon x

Back