Jo's Juddd diary 2012

What takeaway are you getting hun? :) x
I changed my mind on the takeaway and made a Lasagne before we left and had that with a whole Garlic bread when we got home !! We didn't eat until 9.30pm which is probably why scales are saying 11 12 this morning, may be looking ata a gain tommorow unless I have a 3lb loss overnight for a sts, Its food weight though so I am hopeful. I have to say I am so proud of My daughter she is 8 yrs old and about 30 other children from her school and 1 other local school took part in the Opera Noyds Fludde (Noahs Flood) they spent most of the week rehearsing at the Theatre and they were all excellent and an honour to be involved in a proffessional production, I thoroughly enjoyed it !!
Not about much today, racing off to meet my Mum today so no lunch for me today but I am still full from my Lasagne so I think I will cope, Skinny soup and a slice of toast for supper I think, will update when I get time later x

Sat - 11 9 official weight
Sun ---
Mon 11 13 up 4 after weekend UPs
Tues 11 9 down 4 after DD
Weds 11 11 up 2 after UP
Thurs 11 9 down 2 after DD
Fri 11 12 up 3 after UP (ate really late and ate loads !!)
Sat

Jo on the day of an STS or a gain I have been known to mentally calculate how much the food weighed the day before :eek:.....sure enough it normally always corresponds :eek: :) x

Still staying in the 11s Jo :) doing so great x

alottolose said:
Jo on the day of an STS or a gain I have been known to mentally calculate how much the food weighed the day before :eek:.....sure enough it normally always corresponds :eek: :) x

Ha!!!! Love you, Lotto :D

P x

Hi Jo,

Scales don't know it's weigh day and lasagna s carby do lots of water retained: a double DD ought to give you a drop. Perhaps next week?

Yay to an 8 year old opera star!

Hi Jo,

Scales don't know it's weigh day and lasagna s carby do lots of water retained: a double DD ought to give you a drop. Perhaps next week?

Yay to an 8 year old opera star!

Official weigh in day tomorrow but not really expecting much I have been rubbish today, dare not add up my cals in my head, worse thing is I havent even had food, I had 1/2 tube of leftover smarties, a nearly full packet of discos etc etc, def gone over my cals, have no idea when TOTM is due but going by my munchies I thin k it may be soon lol. I may have to write this week off and start again next week, will def be doing doubles next week just got to work out when as Mon is my Birthday so don't want to be on a DD then, will work it out later.
Hope you have the best weekend Birthday celebrations you can Mel, I know things are a bit awkward for you at the moment xx My celebrations are on hold as the Dog is being reaaly clingy and only has 8 days to go so I really don't feel comfortable leaving her and having a drink, I need to be on the ball for her so we will go out for a meal in a couple of weeks when things have calmed down. We are going to have a Chinese instead yum yum and hopefully cheesecake lol . I am praying I havent gained overall tomorrow but have a horrible feeling I have , oh well what will be will be x

Ooohhh, maybe you'll have birthday puppies!!! ;). If the calculations were off (we want healthy ones)!

I've not planned much but there is loads going on around here. My real birthday "treat" will be an all-inclusive holiday with my friend to a warm place! We're thinking Turkey.

Any day after day 57 they can be born she will be 57 days which is Mon , my Birthday!! I would prefer they stay where they are though until at least day 60 x
Turkey sounds great xx

MinnieMel said:
I've not planned much but there is loads going on around here. My real birthday "treat" will be an all-inclusive holiday with my friend to a warm place! We're thinking Turkey.

Excuse me butting in Mel, but yay to Turkey .... it's fabulous :D

P x

Evening Jo --

Be sure to post pics when they do appear!

Paulinegin said:
Excuse me butting in Mel, but yay to Turkey .... it's fabulous :D

P x

Thanks for your input -- I've never been. I hope I can make it happen.

Oh don't worry there will be pic overload lol xx
Okay so a well deserved 1lb gain for me this week, I was rubbish on my DD yesterday I was lucky to lose 2lbs to give me an overall gain of 1lb, the funny thing is I don't feel annoyed or irritated by it as I feel so good about how I look and how my clothes look on me the scales are nice when they go down but seem irrelevant when they go up. I know who is to blame and its me not the diet ;) Def have to get some doubles in next week its just going to be tricky what with needing Mon as an UP too ? But I will figure it out, I am def in the mindset now that this is a marathon not a sprint and life comes 1st diet second so I am strangely unaffected by a gain this week and its comforting that I now feel that way. Don't get me wrong I will be battling away to shift more pounds but if 1 wants to come back now and again , no problem x

Sat - 11 9 official weight
Sun ---
Mon 11 13 up 4 after weekend UPs
Tues 11 9 down 4 after DD
Weds 11 11 up 2 after UP
Thurs 11 9 down 2 after DD
Fri 11 12 up 3 after UP (ate really late and ate loads !!)
Sat 11 10 down 2 after a rubbish DD overall a gain of a 1lb

Exciting about the puppies. Shame about the weight gain. I have gained a pound this week. First time in 12 weeks I have had a gain but I do blame it on the medication and morphine. I don't feel too bad about it as was expecting it. Onwards and upwards for next week for us both.

Morning Linda, its only the 2nd gain in nearly 6 mths so I am not stressing, those drugs will def be messing with you hun so like you say onwards and downwards for us next week hun xx

Ddays are the way forward - not so easy to plan for though I agree. I was thinking of doing 48 hours of Hannah's way if it makes it logistically better at times ...

J x

juju_doll said:
Ddays are the way forward - not so easy to plan for though I agree. I was thinking of doing 48 hours of Hannah's way if it makes it logistically better at times ...

J x

Aye you could do like a part day, full day then another part day, I did post the example of what I'm doing on the dd thread in the general section :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh don't worry there will be pic overload lol xx
Okay so a well deserved 1lb gain for me this week, I was rubbish on my DD yesterday I was lucky to lose 2lbs to give me an overall gain of 1lb, the funny thing is I don't feel annoyed or irritated by it as I feel so good about how I look and how my clothes look on me the scales are nice when they go down but seem irrelevant when they go up. I know who is to blame and its me not the diet ;) Def have to get some doubles in next week its just going to be tricky what with needing Mon as an UP too ? But I will figure it out, I am def in the mindset now that this is a marathon not a sprint and life comes 1st diet second so I am strangely unaffected by a gain this week and its comforting that I now feel that way. Don't get me wrong I will be battling away to shift more pounds but if 1 wants to come back now and again , no problem x

Hi Jo, sorry to hear you've had a small gain this week but well done on staying positive and seeing it for what it is - just a temporary pound clinging on. You've done so well and as you said you'd struggled a bit this week a pound is nothing really hey.

Hope you enjoy your weekend, I'm looking forward to any puppy news and seeing some pics! X

Back