Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Yep I think I may well try Mon if anyone wants to join me, will have to have my 100 cals for milk for my Tea but otherwise will try and see how I go on fizzy water !

DD for me today aiming for a really low number. Still havent got round to that cleaning, the weather turned out glorious again yesterday. Looking a little showery today so will hopefully get some done. Will update later with my menu x

By now I would usually have had a slice of toast but my tummy waasn't rumbling so have passed on it this morning :)

Will def be having my milk cals so will put that down, I may try and not eat anything, but I am food shopping later so not sure if thats to tall an order, I may have jelly and a Solero, will let you know later !!!

Milk allowance 100 cals

Ooooh you have to try one, you won't believe they are just 90 cals, they do 2 flavours a Tropical type one with mangos etc and a Berry one my fave with crushed berries, they are covered in crushed fruit (which I normally dont like) then they are filled with super creamy icecream subtly flavoured the same as the lolly, £1.25 for 3 on Morrisons at the moment, you have to try them, fab treat for UP days too as they are sooo yummy, can you tell I love them yet lol xx

That has made my mouth water therefore I'm off to morrisons after work tomorrow ;)

Ruth
X

That has made my mouth water therefore I'm off to morrisons after work tomorrow ;)

Ruth
X
You will not be dissapointed I promise ha ha x

Okay so my menu for today is

milk allowance 100 cals
porridge pot 124 cals
fizzy flavoured water 16 cals

my grand total 240 cals :D

Havent felt hungry at all today could easily not have eaten at all but bought some little porridge pots that I hadn't tried before so was curious to taste it rather than because I was hungry. Need to be super strict with my DD's this week as since the last weigh in I have mixed up my days a bit had an intermediate day which if I am honest with myself was more of an UP, I have never mixed my days up before an I have a feeling that I am due a STS this week so am trying to lose at least a 1lb, personally I find it easier to be strict on my DD rather than restrict my Ups.

Another good DD menu from you there Jo - good luck for weigh-in x

Thanks Karen, keeping everything crossed for Sats weigh in as long as its not a gain I will be happy :)

Hi Jo I just read your post on my diary. No probs hun. Its nice to know that we newbies have guidance to this diet. It makes a world of difference to know that it has been tried and tested. I did read your post somewhere about doing a fast day. That is rather interesting. If you do a fast day how do you do it? ie water etc. If you dont mind sharing?

Sounds good- Im sure you will be fine come saturday :D

Ruth
x

Hi Jo I just read your post on my diary. No probs hun. Its nice to know that we newbies have guidance to this diet. It makes a world of difference to know that it has been tried and tested. I did read your post somewhere about doing a fast day. That is rather interesting. If you do a fast day how do you do it? ie water etc. If you dont mind sharing?
When Dr Johnson discovered the benefits of eating this way he discovered that a total fast is ideally the best way to do it, but as this is unsustainable for most of us he devised the 20% plan (generally under 500 cals) which works well too. A fast day would literally be fluids no food so literally no cals, I only contemplated it this week as I sort of messed up last weekend swapping my days ending up with 3 UP days, so I am trying to keep my DD's super low. I don't think I could do a total fast day though as I need my tea to keep me sane lol. Staying under your 500 cals is sufficient though so its not something I will be doing all the time ;)

Sounds good- Im sure you will be fine come saturday :D

Ruth
x
Fingers crossed, I will be happy as long as I haven't gained x

Morning all, UP day today :) Think I will eventually get around to some catch up cleaning today as the weather is looking a bit grotty, typical really my eldest DD has a School trip today and they have a Jubilee celebration (outside activities ) straight after School. All this nice weather we have had it was bound to rain today, its sods law. I really hope its dry tomorrow as my eldest DD is performing in the Town bandstand (her and her friend are the percussion section for the juniors even though they are infants themselves, bless them!) Anyway have a good day all whether you are UP or DD

Morning all, UP day today :) Think I will eventually get around to some catch up cleaning today as the weather is looking a bit grotty, typical really my eldest DD has a School trip today and they have a Jubilee celebration (outside activities ) straight after School. All this nice weather we have had it was bound to rain today, its sods law. I really hope its dry tomorrow as my eldest DD is performing in the Town bandstand (her and her friend are the percussion section for the juniors even though they are infants themselves, bless them!) Anyway have a good day all whether you are UP or DD

I hope you have a lovely day!!! The weather is just right for a bit of housework! When I finish work at half one thats what Ill be getting up to Booo!!!

Are you on an UP or an Intermediate?

Ruth
x

Hi Jo. UP Day. MMmmmm. Thanks for the information on fast day. I think I'm going to try and see how far I get today on a fast. If I feel like having my shake and whatnot I will have it as late as possible in the day. Have a fab day. I am already looking forward to my UP day tomorrow. x

Back