Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Yep I agree Phoenyx and if I should suddenly get tummy rumbles then I would be able to have a snack as would only have used 150 at the most of my cal allowance, keeps your options open ;)

As most of you know I have been daily weighing lately this is my 4th week, anyway I follow exactly the same pattern or should I say have done, whatever I gain on my weekend UPs I lose after my first DD (the exact amount!) and what I weigh on thurs morning is what my official sat weight will be!!
Anyhow I weighed this morning and after gaining 4lbs after my weekend UP s I have lost 3lbs which puts me up 1lb on what I should be??? I wonder if going by my pattern it means I will have a STS this week? I really do find all this daily weighing quite fascinating. Well will just carry on as usual and see what the week unfolds?
Me and OH are supposed to be taking the kids to See Spiderman tonight, my DS who is 6 is Spidey crazy and has been waiting for this film for 18 mths he had to see it tonight as its released today, he has waited long enough bless him. Anyway my sitter has gone down with this bloomin bug so my OH will be taking them on his own, half of me is gutted because I do like a trip to the Cinema and half of me is thinking yay, get Evie off to sleep by 7pm and have a quiet couple of hours by myself :D
At least I won't be binging on lots of Cinema food ;)
Have a good day lovely ladies catch up later xx

Daily weights
sat 12 8lbs official weight
sun 12 12lbs gain 4lbs after UP
Mon 12 12lbs STS after UP
Tues 12 9lbs loss 3lbs after DD (I have always lost weekend gain after mons DD so could be looking at a sts this week?)

bajoleth said:
Yep I agree Phoenyx and if I should suddenly get tummy rumbles then I would be able to have a snack as would only have used 150 at the most of my cal allowance, keeps your options open ;)

As most of you know I have been daily weighing lately this is my 4th week, anyway I follow exactly the same pattern or should I say have done, whatever I gain on my weekend UPs I lose after my first DD (the exact amount!) and what I weigh on thurs morning is what my official sat weight will be!!
Anyhow I weighed this morning and after gaining 4lbs after my weekend UP s I have lost 3lbs which puts me up 1lb on what I should be??? I wonder if going by my pattern it means I will have a STS this week? I really do find all this daily weighing quite fascinating. Well will just carry on as usual and see what the week unfolds?
Me and OH are supposed to be taking the kids to See Spiderman tonight, my DS who is 6 is Spidey crazy and has been waiting for this film for 18 mths he had to see it tonight as its released today, he has waited long enough bless him. Anyway my sitter has gone down with this bloomin bug so my OH will be taking them on his own, half of me is gutted because I do like a trip to the Cinema and half of me is thinking yay, get Evie off to sleep by 7pm and have a quiet couple of hours by myself :D
At least I won't be binging on lots of Cinema food ;)
Have a good day lovely ladies catch up later xx

Daily weights
sat 12 8lbs official weight
sun 12 12lbs gain 4lbs after UP
Mon 12 12lbs STS after UP
Tues 12 9lbs loss 3lbs after DD (I have always lost weekend gain after mons DD so could be looking at a sts this week?)

It s nice for a father son outing. Nice bubble bath for you, perhaps. Drink more water and maybe you'll still have a loss.

Shame about the sitter. That's a nasty, virulent bug you've all had. Have to say though a night of peace and quiet would be very, very welcome if I had 5 kids. I can't imagine how you do it. I have two and they stretch me to capacity some days.

Thanks both , Mel I am a useless water drinker and its my weak point but I will try promise ;)
Rhyannasmum, yes as the day goes on a few quiet hours is becoming more and more appealing :D

Aw a quiet night in sounds great! Although it must b upsetting not to get going x

Hi Jo
I've just had a sweet and sour noodles pot shot that I copied from you a couple of weeks ago then forgot about.
I looked very unappetising when I first poured the water on, but tasted much better than it looked and was extremely filling, although I did have 80 calories worth of M&S chicken with it.
I've still to try the tomato and herb one you had
X

bajoleth said:
Thanks both , Mel I am a useless water drinker and its my weak point but I will try promise ;)
Rhyannasmum, yes as the day goes on a few quiet hours is becoming more and more appealing :D

Read the Mr Grey books -- join the crowd. Lol

hey hun! Christning sounds lovely, sorry to hear everyone has still been unwell! Ohhh my son is dying to see the new spiderman too, but he's only 5 and still will not sit still to watch anything!!! And the 3d freaks him out lol

Nice peacefull night deffo sounds more appealing to me lol

Not sure on the weighing, maybe you will sts? who knows on this diet!!! lol

Have a lovely day xx

Aw a quiet night in sounds great! Although it must b upsetting not to get going x
As much as I am looking forward to my quiet might I would have liked to have gone to see my DS face, never mind he has promised to tell me all about it x

Hi Jo
I've just had a sweet and sour noodles pot shot that I copied from you a couple of weeks ago then forgot about.
I looked very unappetising when I first poured the water on, but tasted much better than it looked and was extremely filling, although I did have 80 calories worth of M&S chicken with it.
I've still to try the tomato and herb one you had
X
Yes I found them filling too, glad you enjoyed it x

Read the Mr Grey books -- join the crowd. Lol
I must be the only woman not to have read them !! I am tempted to get the first one on my Kindle just to see what all the fuss is about, although I am more of a classics girl myself, you will usually find me with Mr Darcy or Heathcliffe not sure how I will get on with Mr Grey ??? lol

bajoleth said:
I must be the only woman not to have read them !! I am tempted to get the first one on my Kindle just to see what all the fuss is about, although I am more of a classics girl myself, you will usually find me with Mr Darcy or Heathcliffe not sure how I will get on with Mr Grey ??? lol

I haven't either...

hey hun! Christning sounds lovely, sorry to hear everyone has still been unwell! Ohhh my son is dying to see the new spiderman too, but he's only 5 and still will not sit still to watch anything!!! And the 3d freaks him out lol

Nice peacefull night deffo sounds more appealing to me lol

Not sure on the weighing, maybe you will sts? who knows on this diet!!! lol

Have a lovely day xx
Aww bless him, won't be long and it will be out on DVD ;) My DS doesn't like 3D either but its not showing in 2D tonight and he really didn't want to wait until tomorrow, I am just really hoping he enjoys it he has been waiting so long :rolleyes:
Re the weighing its just strange because I have followed the exact same pattern for the last 3 weeks, not to lose all my gain after the weekend is something new so will just have to wait and see, what will be will be I will carry on regardless ha ha xx

I still need to read this 50 shades of grey thingy!!!!

Hope you're ok Jo!

Thanks for caring!!!!

Ruth
x

We shall have to buy it and read it Ruth see what all the fuss is about x

bajoleth said:
We shall have to buy it and read it Ruth see what all the fuss is about x

It's pretty cheap through UK Amazon for the Kindle.

Ok I am off to have a look ;)

Okay have read a few reviews and don't think its for me, can't abide badly written books and it sounds a bit silly so I think I will stick to my Thomas Hardy lol x

I don't read atall but had to download the kindle app on my iPhone and Try them, they wasn't really for me tbh BUT I had to find out what happened after the first book, now I'm half way through the 3rd and like them! There abit raunchy but I quite like the drama in it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back