Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Thanks for posting, Jo. Sorry about your connection issues.

Hope your Internet gets sorted soon!!!

You are missed!!!

Ruth
X

Aww thanks both x My brother is coming to do it today so it should be sorted then, its on most of the time since OH had a try but its still a little patchy and it will be good to have the house phone back. Had some lovely news yesterday, everything crossed for no set backs but My sister and her Husband should be bringing home one of the twins today :party0011:, all going well his twin sister should be home by next week, they are so excited he is now 9 weeks old and weighs over 6lb with a clean bill of health , she is nearly 6 lbs and is just waiting to be completely off the occaisonal tube feed, they are little miracles :heartpump:
Having my hair done today its been 6 weeks and I am starting to look a state, I usually have it done every 5 weeks but she was away last week, I had highlights the time before last, last time I had my roots touched up which made it darker , what to do now?? Should I have more highlights or is too soon but if I have my roots its going to get darker?? Will ask her she is really good as I havent a clue. Had a very UP day yesterday, ate a lot os shortbread biscuits which isn't like me as I am not really a biscuit person oh well I am sure a good DD today will sort it out, I hope lol.
Have a good day all, hopefully catch up with you all later xx

bajoleth said:
Aww thanks both x My brother is coming to do it today so it should be sorted then, its on most of the time since OH had a try but its still a little patchy and it will be good to have the house phone back. Had some lovely news yesterday, everything crossed for no set backs but My sister and her Husband should be bringing home one of the twins today :party0011:, all going well his twin sister should be home by next week, they are so excited he is now 9 weeks old and weighs over 6lb with a clean bill of health , she is nearly 6 lbs and is just waiting to be completely off the occaisonal tube feed, they are little miracles :heartpump:
Having my hair done today its been 6 weeks and I am starting to look a state, I usually have it done every 5 weeks but she was away last week, I had highlights the time before last, last time I had my roots touched up which made it darker , what to do now?? Should I have more highlights or is too soon but if I have my roots its going to get darker?? Will ask her she is really good as I havent a clue. Had a very UP day yesterday, ate a lot os shortbread biscuits which isn't like me as I am not really a biscuit person oh well I am sure a good DD today will sort it out, I hope lol.
Have a good day all, hopefully catch up with you all later xx

Wonderful news on the twins!!!

I was going to suggest that you ask the hairdresser but then that is what you decided to do.

Fingers crossed your brother sorts your power/Internet issues.

And based on your postings -- a good Down Day does sort you out!

Happy Wednesday!

Thanks Mel x Hope you have a good day x

That's great news about the twins, hope they settle into home very quickly, thou it will be really tough for the week they are in two separate places

Internet connections suck. We were bullied by bt into taking the expensive infinity option. We had normal broadband when we moved to a small village couple years ago, was slow but consistant. Since the infinity was aviailible in our area it broke and cut off all the time, had to get 5engineers out to fix it. Then bt said they wouldn't fix it anymore, it would never work because of our location!!!

Anyway, rant over, going to grrrrr at any bt people I see today!

Have a good day!

20 lost : 47 to goal

What lovely news about the twins. Heart warming stuff.

Shortbread biscuits. Mmmmmmm.

Thanks both, Bt have had the monopoly for too long is all I am saying on that :mad:
Anyway the hairderesser has just gone , she suggested she lighten the base colour which goes on my roots and then have highlights next time, not loads just a few and that should be more what I am after, well really happy with it but then she always does a lovely job and she was right about lightening the base colour it hasn't darkened the hair at all. Pic below x DD going well and am noticing loads of NSV this week so I am a happy bunny today x
001.jpg

it looks lovely,and really wonderful news about the twins.
internet sorted would be great,and i've heard today that summers commming. :D

Now that would be the icing on the cake !!! Though would have to have it tomorrow as today is a DD day lol xx

Nice job on the hair.

Agree with what you say about BT. Wouldn't touch them as a company with a barge pole. I almost went to work for them once in a call centre - perish the thought.

Love the hair!

Thanks x
Havent put any of my daily weights in this week so here they are

Sat 12 5 official weight
sun ---- no weigh in
Mon 12 9 gain of 4 lbs after 2 UP
Tues 12 6 loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 9 gain of 3lbs after UP
Thur

Have a nice evening all , see you in the morning xx

LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!

FABULOUS!!!

Hope that you're ok!

Ruth
x

Morning all, thank you Ruth and well done again you are a little star x
Absolutely shattered this morning, my DS whos is 6 has a nasty cough with a wheeze so has been awake most of the night, DS who is 10 vomited last night not sure whats going on there and to top it all I drank too much water close to bedtime as I was up to the loo a few times during the night. When Evie woke this morning at 6am my eyes were actually burning and I could hardly keep them open, had a little doze on the sofa but really tired today :(
Anyway on the plus side its an UP day , making Cupcakes for my OH to take to work tomorrow, a couple of his mates asked if there was any chance of any more, one boy even said that he can't stop thinking about them as they were the nicest cakes he has ever tasted (he apparantly took 2 home as well!!) I am looking forward to making them today as its an UP day, it was murder making them on a DD. Will have to take DS 6 to the GP first though I think he may have a chest infection ???
Daily weighs

Sat 12 5 official weight
sun ---- no weigh in
Mon 12 9 gain of 4 lbs after 2 UP
Tues 12 6 loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 9 gain of 3lbs after UP
Thur 12 4 loss of 5lbs after a DD
Fri

Also can I ask if anyone has Virgin tivo , after my telephone line ongoing saga I am thinking of swapping as it will be different , new cables, our BT ones are all old and keep breaking. But we have been with Sky for about 12 yrs and are so used to it, I know I could just have the Virgin phoneline but I think it will be cheaper for me to have it all together? any thoughts advice ?
Have a good day all will try and catch up with you all at some point today xx

Morning Jo!

I have everything through Sky (phone, tele, broadband) and have had super service.

How thoughtful of your DS to ensure that the week did not end without you getting to use your new toy! (Seriuosly, I hope he is okay.)

What a nice compliment on the cupcakes!

I'm an everything through Sky person too. It's always been good for me.

Poorly kids :sign0137:. Everyone seems to have them at the moment. Mine are on holidays already and so chilled out theyre practically comatose. How long til yours finish for the holidays?

Ooh could I have the recipe for the cupcakes please. I am on sns at the moment but intend on coming over to judd in the future just can't work out when yet. So would love the recipe for an UP day x

Back