Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Morning Mel and yes dare I say it we are all well, long may it continue :)
Hope you are having a good day xx

Morning all, had a fabulous day down the Beach yesterday, well it was really in the water Park which is attached to the beach as my little one is afraid of sand!! My OH took the kids down to the sea before we came home. It was packed but great fun. I thought I would have been running around after the Little one all day but she sat to have her picnic and went in and out of the 'baff' and the animal showers then she would come and sit quietly for a bit so it was lovely, kids want to go back down later in the week, I will try and wangle it for tomorrow as its an UP although Fri would be OH s favoured day, we will see :)
Well TOTM big time this morning which may explain sats STS, I gain before and then lose excess water when its here so any STS this week will not be due to TOTM !!
Sorry no pics of yesterday but you are not allowed to take them in the water park, what a sad place we live in sometimes :( Anyway not sure what I have planned today, big tidy up this morning then a lazy day in the sun this afternoon sounds good to me lol. Hope you all have a great day what ever you are up to x

Sat 12 5 official weight (STS)
Sun -----
Mon 12 10 gain of 5lbs after 2 UPs
Tues 12 7 loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 9 gain of 2lbs after UP

Hey Jo sounds like you all had a wonderful day! I'd love to do something like that with the kids but too embarrassed about my weight :(
Anyway enjoy the sun shine while it lasts, is it a dd for you today? X

Aww Pingu you shouldn't be embarrased, I just wear a summer dress or yesterday I wore shorts and a strapless top, there are some there in Bikinis and some are fully dressed but believe me there are all shapes and sizes and I for one don't pay any heed to anyone else and I am pretty sure no one was taking any notice of me, I know where you are coming from but you shouldn't stop doing things nobody else does honestly :bighug:
Yep a DD for me today, I really struggle when the weather is nice as we want to BBq all the time and to us nice weather seems to = nice food, I know a lot of people struggle when its warm but I never find that. But I will drink plenty of water and my cal free cream soda with ice for a bit of excitement lol, I have a solero if I want it too so may treat myself to that tonight, are you on a DD too? Hope you have a good day whatever day it is xx

Hello Lovely Jo!

Sounds like a wonderful day!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

I'm sure u'll get a whoosh loss what with TOTM :) hope you're ok and have a wonderful day!!!

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth, would just love to lose a 1lb to get to the 2 stone mark its a bit of a milestone :)
The Sun is shining so I am good, hope you are having a good day my little chicken x

Hey Jo, The sun arrived just in time for your day out @ the waterpark. I love being around water on very hot days :)
I'm nearly @ the 2 stone lost mark too.. Its being really being stubborn & although I just made it on monday I'm still 1lb over so I wont claim it till it sticks. I had a DD yesterday that turned into an UD, had an upsetting phonecall from the ex & turned to emotional eating, I was able to rein my self in & not turn it into binge so i'm not going to beat myself up over it. Making today & DD & hope I drop into the 19's.

Hi Dee, well done on your weight loss so far, I really want to say 2 stone rather than nearly 2 stone when people ask how much weight I have lost, we will get there its always the milestones that seem to cause the problems eh !I really hope you get along with this plan because it really is unlike any other plan I have been on when you justr want to say 'stop the ride I wanna get off' lol. I love this way of eating, the UPs having your fave things not feeling deprived and the DDs because they are the magic and make you feel like you are actually tackling your weight issues, can't imagine a week without one to be honest, after my weekend of UPs I am always relieved to have a day off food on monday !! That will happen with you too I am even working out how I will maintain on juddd because I know I will get to goal on it, I have no doubts about it, never felt like that on any other plan either !!
Hope you are having a good day x

Hey Jo, thank you for the encouragement :) ~ Isnt it wonderful that you can start to think about maintainence. I really think this WOE is a life plan rather than a diet plan, and it is so flexible you can tweak it to suit you. From what I've read you just up your DDs cals, but if your happy with DD's maybe you can drop one & have 2 UPs midweek as well as the weekends. I've read some people just do it if their weight goes over a few pounds as they know when their weight is creeping up.

One thing I love about Judd is I'm learning my body & starting to listen it. It will take a long time with a few stumbles along the way, but I'm aiming for a time when I'm happy with my weight & it just becomes a way of life & I dont have to count cals but just know instinctively when i need a DD.

Hey Hun glad u had a good day, my son hates sand too!

Hope the weather stays for the rest of the week for your next trip out :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, another lovely day, Sun is shining so I am happy, having a BBQ for tea today and perhaps a crabbies or a cold lager sitiing in the evening Sun later, Heaven x

daily weighs
Sun -----
Thurs 12 5 loss of 4lbs after DD
Fri

Have a good day all x

Hi Jo,

Your day out sounds amazing... Your answer to Pingu was spot on (her post copied below)... The other thing I would like to add is that it is not your children's fault you are overweight and self-conscious about it. Don't make your weight issues their problem: go have fun with your kids. They grow up too fast.

Pingu6 said:
Hey Jo sounds like you all had a wonderful day! I'd love to do something like that with the kids but too embarrassed about my weight :(
Anyway enjoy the sun shine while it lasts, is it a dd for you today? X

Sounds good hun :) we have had rain and no sun! No sun yesterday either!! Just cloud but very sticky.
Hmmm think I may have a cold dissarano tonight!!

Have a lovely BBQ xxx

Thanks Stef x We have rain coming back on Sun so making the most of the Sun while we have it, hopefully its on its way to you x
Had a lovely BBQ and a bottle of Crabbies,on the Diet front just hoping for a STS this week as my UP days have been very UP so not expecting a loss to be honest as long as I don't gain I am happy x
See you all tomorrow x

Hope so!!! Glad Uve had a lovely BBQ!

Ahhhh forget it, may aswell make the most of the sun and enjoy urself!! As we know it may not last long lol xxx

Hi Jo,

I hope you have a good weekend.

Thanks Stef, hope you have a lovely day today x
Morning Mel, hope you have a lovely weekend too x

Well something strange happened this morning ..... I STS after an UP day :D I know a lot of you have this regulary but not me, I had a sts after my 2nd UP day of a weekend once but had gained 5lbs after the first so thats not surprising lol. But I have never had a STS after a single UP day before, it prob has something to do with my weight stabilising as I am TOTM but I am very excited by it. It hopefully means I am going to get an official loss this week as last DD today. I really hope so or heaven forbid I have gone really odd and gain or sts after a DD which also has never happened before???
This weeks daily weighs so far

Sun -----
Thurs 12 5 loss of 4lbs after DD
Fri 12 5 sts after an UP day !!!
Sat

Just to add yesterday was most def a very UP day which makes the STS all the more strange, my day included Thick sliced wholemeal taost x 3 with Butter, cheese sandwich , BBQ chicken with skin, quarter pounder with cheese, sav rice, haagen daaz, and an alchoholic Ginger Beer, there was more but thats all I can remember !!

Hope everyone has a good day today xx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Hopefully will have a loss! I have sts after every up day, but yesterday morning after my last DD I was plus 0.5lb, which is strange, but TOTM is near and I always have funny weight fluctuations near it! Good luck for tomorrow, I am DD today too! And my 1st weigh in is tomorrow too!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Hopefully will have a loss! I have sts after every up day, but yesterday morning after my last DD I was plus 0.5lb, which is strange, but TOTM is near and I always have funny weight fluctuations near it! Good luck for tomorrow, I am DD today too! And my 1st weigh in is tomorrow too!
Thanks, Juddd affects people in different ways some gain after DD's sts the same or lose after UP s its all individual, I have been doing Juddd for 11 weeks now and weigh daily I have always gained after UPs and lost after DDs so this is very strange for me, its like the Holy Grail for me lol, Iactually got on and off 3 times just to make sure, made myself a cuppa and then weighed again before I drunk it as I couldn't believe it lol Just hoping it doesn't catch up with me in the morning !! ha ha
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xx

Back