Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Hi Jo,

Missed the brouhaha... But you are lovely and caring. You could (if you liked) go back and edit your posts by deleting the content and typing three xxx in it.

Thanks Mel, hope you and yours are well xxx

Shall we blame the meteor shower for affecting everyone's moods and start afresh?

Your enthusiasm for JUDDD is infectious and you're living proof of its effectiveness.

I hope you don't go but fully understand if you need to take a breather from being our spokesperson! I wish you'd been here when I started it last year! *hugs*

halfangelhalftart said:
Shall we blame the meteor shower for affecting everyone's moods and start afresh?

Your enthusiasm for JUDDD is infectious and you're living proof of its effectiveness.

I hope you don't go but fully understand if you need to take a breather from being our spokesperson! I wish you'd been here when I started it last year! *hugs*

I think so.. Although, we got up to watch and saw nothing but hazy stars.

Hi Jo, hope you feel a bit better today and you are feeling more life yourself xxx

Jo I understand your frustrations =( *lots of hugs*

I stayed away from the forum all weekend because I was already getting frustrated on thurs/fri and I know if I was here I wouldve totally flipped the lid and probably got myself banned... Just can't stand negativity on any forum... if people are succeeding and not hurting themselves who is anyone to judge. I think I know which thread its in, and i'm staying away lol =P

Just you pop by now and again to update us here and hopefully it simmers down soon xx

Morning jo. Just thought i would tell you how happy i am to have made the decision to 'juddder.' I am only on day 4 but 3lbs down already so so happy. Appreciate it is the number at the end of the week that really counts but still, i didn't expect it and i already feel so much better in body but prob more importantly my mind. I was def losing the plot and if I'm honest i think actually causing myself some real damage psychologically, so the support i was given by u and other juddderers on here has been invaluable.
In life there are always things/people who will make you feel bad so don't do it to your self. You are a good person. Remember that. X

Awwww thank you all for your lovely replies, I am totally myself again today and have put yesterday behind me and getting on with it as I always do, had a very UP weekend and enjoyed it:) back to my Mon DD now and thank goodness for it, haven't formulated a menu yet as I have to go shopping, rain today looks like Summer has gone again :(
Glad you are enjoying Juddd Caroline x Off shopping now so will try and catch up with everyone later, have a good day all x

Bajoleth, I am new on the Judd threads but I have been lurking on it for a few weeks and read the other thread in question. I personally think you are a great ambassador for JUDD & are so helpful to everyone.

Bajoleth, I am new on the Judd threads but I have been lurking on it for a few weeks and read the other thread in question. I personally think you are a great ambassador for JUDD & are so helpful to everyone.

agree! i've adopted you as my juddd mammy now so don't feel frustrated with the board, us newbies need your help!! not everyone can appreciate how certain diets work and for lots of people it is trial and error and i suppose it does come across as negativity when people are constantly questioning it! at the mo im up 4lbs this week after starting juddd, bit disappointing but im keeping the faith because of all the results i have seen with others on here, especially yourself and your NSVs. you really are a fab help and you live in wales like me so thats fab too :):):) xxx

Thank you all again for your support, I really appreciate it. Don't worry I am going nowhere, I need this group to keep me going too, I am really busy this week as I have a huge wedding order for my lollies and 2 small ones for parties so I will be around when I can but I apologise in advance for not being on here as much as I usually am x Just back from shopping and ened up with crispbreads but I enjoyed them , I need to be more adventurous with my DD menus lol. So todays menu is looking a bit like this
Milk allowance 150 cals
5 crispbreads +philli portion pot 150 cals
5 crispbreads +philli portion pot 150 cals

Total of 450 cals

fizzyfluff said:
The philly portion pots are great too

16 lost : 51 to goal

Ooh yes the little extra light ones, forgot about them! I wonder if they would melt and go gross in my suitcase lol-they's be great for me to take on hol otherwise!

Hi Jo! Happy Monday.

rock on hun, I love crispbreads which type do you buy?
Today I have got the ryvita ones in the big yellow packet, 19 cals each, but I love Dutch Crispbakes the big round ones that melt in your mouth 29 cals each but they didn't have any today???

The philly portion pots are great too

16 lost : 51 to goal
They work out more expensive but they are great for DD s when you have to be precise beause I don't know how much I am having otherwise so end up having Laughing cow triangles instead lol xx

Back