Jo's Juddd diary 2012

I'm glad you have had such a good day. The bench sounds lovely.

Official weigh in day and I have had an overall loss of 2lbs :D, really pleased with that, as I gained a 1lb last week but didn't log it anywhere apart from my signature, I am going to log this as a 1lb loss on the challenges etc. So close to the 11's now can't wait to see that number on the scales again, then onwards and downwards to the 10's :D
Going to enjoy my UP weekend as always, I have a Cupcake with my name on it (literally lol its sitting on a piece of paper which reads "Mums Hands Off xx "

Sat 12 3 lb official weight , gain of 1lb since last official weigh
Sun ---
Mon 12 5lb gain of 2lb after 2 UPs never been so low after 2 UP UP and away days??
Tues 12 2 loss of 3lb after DD
Weds 12 3 gain of 1 lb after UP
Thurs 12 1 loss of 2 after DD (overall loss of 2lbs
:D)
Fri 12 2 gain of 1lb after UP
Sat 12 1 loss of 1lb after DD so official loss of 2lbs
:D but will log as 1lb in my stats and challenges as I didn't alter them after my gain last week x

Ooooh my DD wants to make choc fudge cake today so I think its going to be a very cakey day lol
Have a lovely weekend all x

Well done hun thats brill :)

Hmm cake making sounds good!!

Have a great weekend xxx

Awww Stef thats strange I was only thinking of you when I was making my tea this morning and here you are x Thanks hun nice to see the scales move downwards although I am getting less and less interested in that and more interested in how I look and feel x
How are you getting on are you still doing the shred ? Hope you are well x

Awww thanks :D Ohhh thats a great time when u can forget the scales and contentrate on your shape and how u feel, cant wait for that! well done you!!

Not good hun, not atall! first week of ww and the shred i STS, started using my weeklies as wasnt eating enough with the shred and my WI today i have gained 3.4lb!! Absoloutly fed up now! I know know know the gain isnt muscle or water weight, and i havnt lost inches on the shred, i dont know whats wrong with me!!

I was more than willing to give ww a good months run, ive done 2 weeks and im up 3.4lb!? I have my weekend away in 4 weeks and i know its going to take me atleast 2 weeks to shift this gain, And i dont want to be 4 weeks down the line the same place i was 6 weeks before!! or even worse maybe still with a gain, but sick of moving from diet to diet! Ahhhhh sorry for the rant lol duno what to do anymore!! xxxx

Glad to see you are still getting great results Jo!

I'm doing well but not juddding. Hubby really not supportive of me alternating at the mo, and to be honest I've kinda been kidding myself as well, I need a bit of time to eat well and let myself heal properly before I come back. Plus really struggled to get my head round the influx, didnt feek like my wee group anymore :cry:

Saw a 8wk thing on groupon for the biggest loser so will do that for a bit and then come back- will take me up to my hols if nothing else.

Will pop in and check on you every so often x

16 lost : 51 to goal

I'm doing well but not juddding. Hubby really not supportive of me alternating at the mo, and to be honest I've kinda been kidding myself as well, I need a bit of time to eat well and let myself heal properly before I come back. Plus really struggled to get my head round the influx, didnt feek like my wee group anymore :cry:

Saw a 8wk thing on groupon for the biggest loser so will do that for a bit and then come back- will take me up to my hols if nothing else.

Awwww, I'm so sorry the influx has upset you... I came a little before the Horizon programme and even I was shocked at the impact on the forum but please don't be a stranger too long.

Official weigh in day and I have had an overall loss of 2lbs :D, really pleased with that, as I gained a 1lb last week but didn't log it anywhere apart from my signature, I am going to log this as a 1lb loss on the challenges etc. So close to the 11's now can't wait to see that number on the scales again, then onwards and downwards to the 10's :D
Going to enjoy my UP weekend as always, I have a Cupcake with my name on it (literally lol its sitting on a piece of paper which reads "Mums Hands Off xx "

Sat 12 3 lb official weight , gain of 1lb since last official weigh
Sun ---
Mon 12 5lb gain of 2lb after 2 UPs never been so low after 2 UP UP and away days??
Tues 12 2 loss of 3lb after DD
Weds 12 3 gain of 1 lb after UP
Thurs 12 1 loss of 2 after DD (overall loss of 2lbs
:D)
Fri 12 2 gain of 1lb after UP
Sat 12 1 loss of 1lb after DD so official loss of 2lbs
:D but will log as 1lb in my stats and challenges as I didn't alter them after my gain last week x

Ooooh my DD wants to make choc fudge cake today so I think its going to be a very cakey day lol
Have a lovely weekend all x

Jo, that's great - well done! I had a STS last week followed by a 2.25lbs loss this week, so I know just how you feel! But, like you, I am coming to understand that the scales are really not the only indicator of our journeys!

Awww thanks :D Ohhh thats a great time when u can forget the scales and contentrate on your shape and how u feel, cant wait for that! well done you!!

Not good hun, not atall! first week of ww and the shred i STS, started using my weeklies as wasnt eating enough with the shred and my WI today i have gained 3.4lb!! Absoloutly fed up now! I know know know the gain isnt muscle or water weight, and i havnt lost inches on the shred, i dont know whats wrong with me!!

I was more than willing to give ww a good months run, ive done 2 weeks and im up 3.4lb!? I have my weekend away in 4 weeks and i know its going to take me atleast 2 weeks to shift this gain, And i dont want to be 4 weeks down the line the same place i was 6 weeks before!! or even worse maybe still with a gain, but sick of moving from diet to diet! Ahhhhh sorry for the rant lol duno what to do anymore!! xxxx

Aw sweetie, I don't know what to say, its really unfair because I know how hard you are trying, I have no answers for you either, will pop accross to your diary in a bit, bloody connection is playing up again so its taking forever to do anthing on here, take care and I am sending you a huge cyber hug xxx

Hi Fizzy and thanks, just concentrate on yourself for now, get well and fully 'healed' and the rest will follow, I know what you mean I only commentated yesterday that I don't get to speak to everyone on here anymore as there are so many new members, when it was smaller it was more personal but its great that more people are finding out about it xx When you are ready to come back I will be here waiting for you and if you check in on me from time to time that will be lovely, take care of yourself chicken and let me know how you get on with the BL diet xxx

Morning Jo,

So close to the 11s! Whoop! The cake sounds lush! Enjoy.

If I wrote Mum's cupcake on a note... It'd make it irresistible. LOL

bajoleth said:
Going to enjoy my UP weekend as always, I have a Cupcake with my name on it (literally lol its sitting on a piece of paper which reads "Mums Hands Off xx "x

Hahahahahaha! Brilliant :D

And really brilliant loss too Jo, well done.

P x

Cupcake and a skinny ass! Hooray for your Saturday! Xx

Woohoo, well done on the weightloss..... brilliant after your gain last week, on the down again!!

Can you all just stop talking about cake. It's a DD for me :(

Can you all just stop talking about cake. It's a DD for me :(
Sorry x better not post any pics of the cup cakes I made yesterday then and look away now..... I am about to embark on a BBC Naughty fudge cake recipe but with Nigellas choc icing as its yummy... sorry again x

Okay if you are on a DD look away now lol xx
Here are pics of the cup cakes I made for OH to take to work yesterday and the chocolate fudge cake I made this afternoon, yet to taste it but it looks yummy, a bit childish but most things I make are for the kids so thats how I bake, I am sure I could have made it look a bit more sophisticated if it were for adults lol xx

2012-08-25 17.00.19.jpg2012-08-24 16.25.30.jpg

Back