Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Morning Both x lost 2lbs of the 3 gained so thats ok, I was really poor with my water intake yesterday as I was out and about and I have a weak bladder so I tend not to drink too much then lol Will try harder today. Aiming for 500 cals but if I need anything extra I will have it, not hungry yet though, I will be eating the same as yesterday as I like to keep it simple on a DD. Whatever the outcome of this week I will be back to my usual pattern next week, my DD is 8 on tues and she wants to go out for a meal so that fits in nicely with my normal pattern x
I will put weights since Fri as thats my last weigh in

Fri 11 13 official weight loss of 2lbs
Sat -----
Sun -----
Mon - 12 2 up of 3 after 3 UPs pleased with that.
Tues -12 loss of 2 after DD
Wed -

Hi jo, sounds like your doing realy well. Funny so many of us are 'tweaking' our usual routines atm. I'll be interested to see if two DDD's in a week makes a busting lot of difference or not. I hope so as I really want to have to ups at the weekend but def need 4 DD's a week! xx

I hope so too Caroline, I am back to my normal next week just seeing if I can get 1lb or 2lb more away from the 12 stone mark and I had 3 UPs since fri so trying to ringfence my loss lol. If this works I may introduce it every couple of weeks, I could never give up my 2 weekend UPs lol xx

No 2 DD done and dusted, really not hard at all that said I am looking forward to my UP tomorrow, hoping I will have lost that last 1lb I gained over the weekend by tomorrow, I will be happy then x Todays cals have been 500 or thereabouts , a few more cuppas tonight and thats me done ;)

Pleased to report 2lbs down after my 2nd DD, so thats 4lbs between mom,tues bringing me to 11 12 , so far down a 1lb since last weeks official weigh in :D UP day today and it will be around the 2000 mark as I need refuelling don't want any fat storing going on and I have another 2 DD s to go so need the food on board.

bajoleth said:
Pleased to report 2lbs down after my 2nd DD, so thats 4lbs between mom,tues bringing me to 11 12 , so far down a 1lb since last weeks official weigh in :D UP day today and it will be around the 2000 mark as I need refuelling don't want any fat storing going on and I have another 2 DD s to go so need the food on board.

Great news skinny sexy lady!! X

Well done. I've just done 2 DD and I felt awful and struggled big time on the second and only lost 0.8lb. Thinking it wasn't worth it for me. But well done you.

bajoleth said:

It is working for you! Good news!

Good news indeed! Well done you :D

Thanks girls, really pleased with that as I really don't find the 2 together that hard ? I always lose after a DD (she says touching wood !) so maybe thats why its working for me Linda, if you found it tough then I wouldn't bother hun, if I could actually do an IM day then I would go that route but I am def all or nothing and can't manage inbetween ?

bajoleth said:
Thanks girls, really pleased with that as I really don't find the 2 together that hard ? I always lose after a DD (she says touching wood !) so maybe thats why its working for me Linda, if you found it tough then I wouldn't bother hun, if I could actually do an IM day then I would go that route but I am def all or nothing and can't manage inbetween ?

And I was all IM days. Lol

Morning all full of blimmin cold this morning, so are the kids at least 1 of them will have to stay off School today as he had a raging temp last night :( Anyway this mornings weight was up 3lbs on yesterday which of course isn't actual weight so thats fine still feeling as slim as I did yesterday just a bit fuller inside, really up for my 2 DD s now before weigh in and should see a loss this week (fingers crossed) as I am not well it will be warm food today so menu looking like this

milk allowance 150 cals
Baxters minestrone 144 cals
Pot shot cheesy 166 cals

Total 450 cals

Fri 11 13 official weight loss of 2lbs
Sat -----
Sun -----
Mon - 12 2 up of 3 after 3 UPs pleased with that.
Tues -12 loss of 2 after DD
Wed - 11 12 loss of 2 after DD no 2
Thurs 12 1 gain 3 after UP

Now this is the point where some people start to panic but if you look at the above pattern it is UP,UP,UP,DD,DD,UP , I am at this point 2lbs up on last weeks official weight but I still have 2 DD s to go, so everything going to plan
:D

Last edited:
I'm on a DD today too.... but its looking like you are on track for a loss this week as am I.... so good luck to us both on our DDD.... xx

DD here too!! & feeling stuffy :( might pop to the shop at lunch and find some low cal soup..

Hope your day goes well! For some reason when I read "everything going to plan" I wanted to evil laugh! :D

God what is it with mimmers being struck down by bugglies this week!? Get lost germs! Have a good day jo and hope u feel better soon xx

Morning Jo,

My house got "hit", too. DD has had the creeping crud. I'm congested, too.

I hope you have a good DD!

Back