JO's PERSONAL 7 DAY CHALLENGE-WATER & EXERCISE

just had my chicken, broccoli and salad - very nice. all going smoothly except i succumbed to a pack of trident chewing gum - i love it so much and it takes the hunger pangs away for me big time.
At least i've had less than usual today.

Still got a shake and a bar to go so plenty to keep me going through the evening.

Ordered a child seat on ebay for my bike so that i can take my little boy out. Cant wait!

3 and a half litres just completed! wont have any more - dont want a repeat of last nite where i was up 5 times!

Missed out a shake last night - left it too late so will have to organise myself a bit better today.

Ended up eating 3 packs of trident too so i wont be buying anymore for the next few days.

Popped on the scales this morning and unofficially it looks as though i've dropped 3lbs since Friday which is fantastic - just hope i can keep it off! Maybe the extra water and exercise is paying off already!?

xxx

2 litres down

2 and a half litres done, one choc tetra and now treating myself to a coke zero.

3 litres done. May not get exercise done today but plan to return to my thai kickboxing class tomorrow night so that will make up for it! one and a quarter hour of torture! I used to go when i was at my biggest (at the time i was going to ww) but then stopped after about 5 months. It is so good for general fitness and toning plus you actually learn something at the same time. Just need to find a babysitter now!

3 and a half litres done at last! no exercise so definitely got to do an hours worth tomorrow.

xx

Good start today - back in ketosis! hurray!:D

Not so good - got on the scales and up half a pound. I've never weighed myself daily since starting this diet but now i cant seem to stop and its really not helping. I must stop! Think I will make it part of my challenge not to step onto those scales again until Wednesday (day before my weigh in - think i can last until then!)

Just having a black coffee and will then start with the water. Really pleased i am managing the 3 and a half litres each day. Havent yet made it to 4 but its still one litre improvement on my usual so i'm happy with that.

No exercise yesterday so i'm going to Thai Boxing tonight which is an hour and a quarter long of intense working out! Got all my kit from about a year ago - the tracksuit bottoms, the shin shields, the pink boxing gloves, and the purple bag gloves, so I really have no excuse! No point leaving them in the drawer gathering dust!

Here's to another successful day

x

wow Jo. Im knackered just reading all that. Sounds like you are doing really well - but STOP SCALES HOPPING... try to stick to your official WI only as you will get demotivated if you weigh every day.

Can you send me some of your motivation please - dont know where mine has gone. Ive looked everywhere for it but its disappeared

Hi JJJ

Have just read through your thread and you make your challenge sound so much fun... I'm sure it's not but it just sounds great and you sound so positive.

Like Sam says, keep off the scales until at least nearer your WI. Jumping on everyday can kill your motivation... If you're sticking to the diet 100% you're be losing..

Enjoy your Thai Boxing session - sounds fun..! I think a pic of you all kitted out in your pink gloves is needed on your thread...! :)

Will pop back and catch-up later.

Well done
Hx

Hi Sam, - you are right i do feel fairly motivated this week - i think its because i had hoped to be onto maintaining by 30th sept and as this is not going to happen i am just trying to focus and get to the end asap! Also, i really need to see if the exercise and water make a difference so i've got to go for it big time this week!

Hannah - glad i'm making it sound like fun! this week is going to be quite fun for me actually because i'm on holiday so lots of things planned. Tomorrow evening i am starting a jewellery making course, thursday i have a riding lesson, just trying out new things!

Just finishing off litre number 3 before i get changed ready for thai boxing. Not sure if i'm brave enough to have a photo put on Hannah! May do though - its an idea:D

Unfortunately i've got through 3 packs of trident today - i am definitely addicted to the stuff. Going to try and avoid it tomorrow as i think the amount i have does affect my losses.

Anyway, thanks for popping in to check on me guys xxx

finished 3 and a half litres and one hour 15 minutes of thai boxing so another successful day - feeling very pleased with myself:D

here i am again! Not sure what i've got planned today. Bit of a later start this morning. May pop to the town with my ds - he needs some dancing shoes for his first dancing class on saturday morning.

Starting my jewellery making course at 4.45pm today so really looking forward to that. Never done anything like that before so should be interesting.

Will probably find it hard to fit exercise in today unless i walk to the town (about an hour there and back) - oh! i havent got an excuse now! i was just thinking out loud really but now i'll have to do it! lol - god, i am starting to sound like a right nutter on here!:D

Just had a black coffee and will now start on the water.

I'll check in later guys

xx

2 litres down and one shake. Exercise completed! Walked down to the town, through the park, and then back again. The last 10 minutes is up a steep hill so pushing the pram up gave me a good workout!

No chewing gum so far today so thats good too!

So far, so good....

2 and a half now

well done JJJ, my challenge has gone completely out the window since sunday due to not feeling well. although scales register a 4lb loss, its only because ive been throwing up everything, couldnt even drink water. sorry folks, thats a bit of an overshare there. anyway, im pulling out of this challenge for this week, go on without me soldier!! but i will be back and fighting fit next week, and ready for any challenge then.

keep going JJJ, ur doing really well this week. very proud of u!! xx

Awwwww Delli, poor u. Being sick is just the worst, i hope you feel better soon honey.

Done 3 litres, 2 shakes and 790 meal so just a bar and half litre to go.

bar eaten and 3 1/2 litres of water done so that is me for the day! I'm cream crackered so off to bed now xxx

Hiya Jodiejo been reading your thread the last few days and you're doing wonderful just thought i'd stop and say hi and a big pat on the back :) xx

Awww thanks Nina - i've been keeping my eye on you too hun:)

Hope this week is going well for you

xxx

Back