JO's PERSONAL 7 DAY CHALLENGE-WATER & EXERCISE

2 litres down, one tetra and a pretty good day so far. Feeling quite tired this afternoon - and got loads of stuff still to do today!:(

3 litres down, 790 meal eaten, half a litre, a shake and a bar to go.

Feel too tired to do all my bits tonight - think i'll leave it till the morning!

No exercise today so will have to make it up for it tomorrow. Do you think my half hour horse riding lesson will count as my exercise for tomorrow?

Will have to try and squeeze in a DVD tomorrow too then i'll be back on track!

Thanks for listening!
xx

Aww thanks Jodie :) You really are doing remarkable, my weeks going pretty ok...am looking forward to getting weighed this week lol been to the gym twice but been in bed all day today with a cold and so only just on my 3rd litre of water....hoping to have got rid of most of it by tomorrow then i can go to the gym again, was aiming for 4 times this week

Hope you're feeling more rejuvintated tomorrow....it's probably all this extra activity that's making you tired hehe

Nina - hope you're feeling better today hun xx

Well guys, my 7 day challenge is nearly over....

I have kept up with my challenge except i still to make up half hour exercise from yesterday. I will do my DVD tomorrow for an hour and then i will be up to date!

This morning i went horse riding for the first time in about 20 years (save for the odd pony trek on hols) - it was great! I had a gorgeous black horse called "Lucky" who was very patient and kind with me. I managed some trotting but bloody hell, my bum hurts now!:D All that squeezing with my thighs must have been good for the ol' toning though!:D Booked in to go again next week. Once I am good enough I will be able to join the groups and go out hacking. You have to be able to canter and jump for that though so will be a while yet!

Picked ds up from nursery at lunch time and then we did abit of food shopping. Then off to see my brother in the woods where he works. Now back home and ds is watching his new "In the Night Garden" dvd that Grandma treated him to!

Really got to try and get some of my stuff listed on ebay tonight if i can summon up some energy.

2 litres down and now enjoying a coke zero. Got myself some sea bass for tonight - never had it before so should be interesting! Its all about trying new things for me this week:D

xx

Hi Jodie,
reading your thread has been fab, really sounds like you have had loads of fun too. I used to do horse riding when i was in my early teens and am 36 now :-( so been about 20yrs for my aswell and would love to get back into it one day, your boxing sounds really good aswell might havr to see if there are any classes near me!! think you must have inspired me some where there hun !! thankyou.
could you let me no when u get your ebay shop sorted out would be great to see your stuff you been doing
congrats on a fab week and heres to a great weigh in tomorrow for you babes

Hi Saff, - thanks for your post hun. Glad i have inspired you to think about doing some of this stuff! Infact, i got my inspiration from reading these threads and what people were up to so it all goes around:)

My ebay stuff will just be my old clothes for now so nothing exciting there! Mind you, i've got to put my husband's motorbike on there too if anyone is interested?!!

Suffering today with a huge bruise on my bum:D - it was all that bumping up and down on the horse yesterday - lol !!

Have managed to do the 3 and a half litres each day and keep up with the exercise (if i get in an hour's worth today) but to be honest i am not sure that it has made much difference with the weight loss!

Well, even if the loss isnt good, i've still been more active and had fun so that is something in itself! lol

Will do a final sign in later to let you know my loss and then my 7 day thread will bite the dust......

xx

Thanks Maggie

Well, i am back and I lost 2lbs this week which i am fairly pleased with. I know its going to be slow now and I've just got to be patient!

My CDC has suggested that i do something between 790 and 1000 - so i'm going to have 1 shake, 1 bar, 1 790 style meal and 200 cals worth of fruit. Just had 3 plums to start off with!

My original goal was to get to 9st 7lbs by my birthday this Sunday. I nearly made it (just 4lbs off) so I am not too disappointed. I amended my goal to 9st 4lbs by the 31st October, which i think is achievable. I really need to go for it big time over the next 4 weeks!

Well folks, that is my 7 day challenge over and done. Hope i haven't bored you all to tears! i will do another one in a few weeks but until then.....adios!:)

xxxx

Back