Step 1 Sole Source Josey's Journal

well done girlys you've all done brilliantly I was disappointed with the 5lbs altho in honesty that was in 5 days so a lb a day wasn't terrible!! OH lost 9 in the 5 days so that's probably what made me feel sad! Finding myself also drawn to the smell of everything and anything!! My only thing keeping me grounded is that I want a pair of leather trousers!!!! picturing that is the only thing stopping me reaching for the bread and butter lol :D i opted for a can of coke zero earlier that kinda helped and made my mint choc pack in to a kinda thick porridge earlier that at least allowed me to chew - i have missed chewing which i find sooooo weird!! Talked to CDC too about some days coming up in December and how to deal with those she's told me though not to deny myself xmas which was great but gave me tips, same with the upcoming father in law (x2) birthdays!! Gives me something to look forward to and means I can't cheat before!!

So, I lost 8.5lbs! Pretty pleased with that! Roll one week two. Although, I did almost faint when I walked past my local deli - the smell of freshly baked croissants etc. almost floored me! How is everyone today? Hope you're all having a good weekend, so far. Love Josey x

Fab 1st loss, well done :) that's over half a stone in a week ! ! !
Keep up the good work :)

OMG cravings for everything this evening are mental, I want everything and anything the dogs biscuits looked mighty appetising!! I was OK for the most part of today but gosh darn it this evening is making me miserable I can smell everyones roast dinners in the neighbourhood and Facebook is FULL of pics of peoples dinners!!!!! Thank goodness for school tomorrow and the distractions that will come with it!! :D Keep up the good work everyone and have a brilliant week xx

Hi everyone!

Day 11 here, and all well here. Although, I am experiencing a bit of a "toilet issue", which I know is quite normal. I may buy the Cambridge fibre on Saturday, but if anyone has any tips in the interim???

Meneske, food smells are still testing me still, too! I'm not at all hungry anymore, but the thought of food is still often at the forefront of my mind! How are you getting on?

Skydragon and Angel, thanks for your support. I've read your diary with great interest, Angel, so it's nice to finally say hello. (I am a bit shy still when it comes to writing on people's threads, but I'm going to try to get on here more!)

Skydragon, I've just seen you are firmly in the 10 stones and moving on to stage 3. Congratulations! Really, what an achievement.

Smurfy, how are you feeling now? I felt a bit like that on Saturday night, despite my good weight loss. I hope the cravings subsided.

I'm off to read more about you all!

Have a great day, girls.

Josey x

I would say Dulcolax but only take one unless you're going to be near a loo all day. And when I say near, I mean within 10 metres!

Psyllium husks are supposed to be great :) x

I would say Dulcolax but only take one unless you're going to be near a loo all day. And when I say near, I mean within 10 metres!

Psyllium husks are supposed to be great :) x

I had to use just Tesco Senna 2 tabs and a cup of coffee got things moving and I have been fine since!! :) I am also getting the fibre just to help with 'that' issue and also to help make me feel a little fuller and stop these cravings!! XX

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Back