ProPoints Josie's Food Diary..I will stick at it this time!!

Josiecat

Silver Member
I have joined ww today. I was very successful on sw last year and lost a stone but it has since all gone back on when I went off plan. It just doesn't fit in with my lifestyle anymore because I drive around most days for work and tend to have to grab food as I can. Fingers crossed I can maintain focus as I would love to be in a bikini for summer but need a stones loss to achieve that!

I am devastated that the points allowance has dropped from 29 to 26 :-(

Monday
60g Raisin Wheat - 5pp
Milk - 3pp
Egg and cress sandwich- 10pp
Raspberries- 0pp
Butternut squash soup - 0pp
WW Chicken Curry - 8pp
2 Mini Twister - 2pp

26pp (Daily)
2/49 pp (weekly)

Last edited:
Hello to anyone reading :)

I am very pleased with myself for sticking to plan yesterday. It may sound a small achievement but for me it is huge as I have never been able to even go a day on ww in the past. One mistake I realised I made is forgetting about the 0 point foods. I am planning on making a spag bol later, a recipe I always used on sw and have realised that if I used extra lean mince, onion, peppers, mushroom, passata, garlic and seasoning, then I only need to point the mince beef and the pasta. The rest of the ingredients will really bulk it out so I should be able to have a decent portion for not too many points.

Here is my diary today so far...

Tuesday

Toast with light clover and 2 eggs- 8pp
Skinny Mocha - 5pp
2 packets quavers- 4pp

A more sensible person would have swapped the mocha for something a bit more filling!

At present my stats say I am aiming for 10 stone 7 by 25 May. That is kind of a mini target and my first step to success. I have a dress to fit back into for a wedding so half a stone loss by then is vital. Ultimately I would like to achieve 9 stone 7 but one step at a time!!

Ok so to add to the above for Tuesday

Spaghetti Bolognese with cheese- 10pp
Aero hot chocolate - 3pp
Half a Galaxy Ripple - 2pp

Total for today 32pp

26pp
8/49pp weekly

Last edited:
Hello Josiecat :wavey:

Here to follow your diary, which sounds lovely too!!
I am returning to WW tomorrow after my shopping, after wobbling and wavering between every imagineable diet under the sun!

I had a reasonable loss on WW last time I followed it, so I am hoping to do the same.

I will be weighing in tomorrow, shopping tomorrow, starting my plan tomorrow and revising my targets etc!!

Good luck

:)

Good luck to you both, are you eating any fruit to fill you up or have you not added because its 0pp x

Hi Dizzydawny, good luck for today and please let me know how you get on. Let me know any good foods to have on ww!!

Thanks Netty, I did have some raspberries on Monday but have to admit I had no fruit yesterday, mainly because there is none in the house but I am off to the shop later for some because it will definitely keep me full. 26pp really doesn't go far so using 0point foods is going to be so vital hehe

Hello Bulldogdaisy!!

Wednesday

60g Raisin Wheats with milk- 7pp
Quavers-2pp
WW frozen lasagne-7pp
ww chocolate brownie dessert- 4pp

My evening meal is
Chicken tikka masala (chicken breast, peppers, onion and sharwoods extra onion tikka masala sauce) 5pp
Birds eye fusions pilau rice- 7pp
Mini twister- 1pp

33pp total today
26pp
15/49 weeklies

Last edited:
Hiya,

Our leader(sounds like a cult!!) has told us to stay at 29 if you are still losing weight at it and if staying the same to come down by 1 propoint and see if you will lose weight on that??

I'm on 29 daily and 49 week and losing weight when i stick to it!!!

Thanks sin, I like the idea of still having 29 :) It is quite tough on just 26pp, I have to admit that I am very fortunate that when I diet I lose weight very quickly so I am likely to lose still lose on 29. On sw I lost 2-3 pounds every week while most other people were just 1 pounds off a week. On the downside though, I am apple shaped which means I have a big fat tummy and the kids at my school (I am a teacher) always ask me if I am preggers:cry: ... . Will see how I go and if I am losing quickly on just 26 I might adjust to 29 and see how my loses go...

Hi, just following. I've only just restarted myself 2 weeks ago.

Well done sticking to it 100%. Hope you have a good loss this week

Thank you guys. Yes I am quite enjoying it actually, I think that now I have it sorted about adding as many 0 point foods into my meals as I can, things are easier than I expected! I don't think I will have a massive loss on Monday as it is totm so am going to try and keep hopefully for week 2 if that is the case.

How are you all getting on? Do you have diaries, will have to have a look!

Thursday

Co-op Chicken and bacon pasta salad- 7pp
2 ww carrot cake slices - 4pp
2 bananas -0pp
Egg Mayonaise (2 eggs, 30ml vlf mayo) - 5pp
ww chocolate brownie dessert - 4pp
Ritz dairylea dunker - 3pp
2 ww mini pots - 4pp
Fish and Peas - 7pp

34pp

26pp
23/49pp

Last edited:
Glad you've found what suits you food wise :0) hope all goes well for your wi on Monday,same day that I do mine,yea can be frustrating with totm near wi day.I started my diary on here this week funnily enough!

Thanks Daisy!

As you can see it was a total snack attack today thanks to my imminent totm making me crave things. Thank goodness for weekly pp!! I need to save 14pp for Saturday night as I am going to a house gathering and have two of the 70cl bottles of barcardi breezer for that. Just need to avoid the food on offer as I will have no idea of points value....

Josiecat said:
Thanks Daisy!

As you can see it was a total snack attack today thanks to my imminent totm making me crave things. Thank goodness for weekly pp!! I need to save 14pp for Saturday night as I am going to a house gathering and have two of the 70cl bottles of barcardi breezer for that. Just need to avoid the food on offer as I will have no idea of points value....

Yea I will be needing my weeklies this weekend,always handy!! Enjoy your night out Saturday,i'm off to a girlie night Saturday and am taking low pointed munchies with me so can point those lol.Last Saturday at a buffet I just had some fruit/salad ,ham rolls and a small portion each of rice and pasta and over guessed the points to be on the safe side lol totm always brings out cravings.Will be my turn soon!

Hey Josie, Ive just started on 26pp, thought i would have more lol Your doing great so far! When is your first weigh in? xx

Hi Stef, first weight in is Monday!! Typical right after the weekend hehe

Hi jaly, I have just started eating more fruit too as I need to start filling up.

Daisy you are so good at the buffet, hope I have your willpower :)

Friday

3 ww carrot cake slices 6pp
Small skinny mocha 3pp
Banana
Strawberries
Co-op bacon and chicken pasta salad 7pp
ww chicken hotpoint 6pp
Chocolate brownie dessert 4pp
maltesters 6pp
Potato wedges 6pp

38pp
26pp