Journal

i use a nice diary with a page for each day then it has plenty of room to write things down or a note book

Do you have a smart phone if so you can get an app (my fitness pal) that is a fab calorie counter and food log too - I have been using it and its great - there is also an online part of it too which logs the food etc and syncs with your phone.

Prior to using the app I used to use a pretty small notepad and listed everything per page - ie food, exercise, drink etc....

Do you have a smart phone if so you can get an app (my fitness pal) that is a fab calorie counter and food log too - I have been using it and its great - there is also an online part of it too which logs the food etc and syncs with your phone.

Prior to using the app I used to use a pretty small notepad and listed everything per page - ie food, exercise, drink etc....

Will be getting mysmart phone in August and then will be signing on to my fitness pal cant wait:D:D:D:D:D

Of course..... had forgotten that as I always input on my phone and then go online to read all the info... although Shep had said she was going to do an online one, but hubby needs computer for work :(

Back