Journey of Dietscovery!!

Trying an EE SP day today (hope I'm doing it right) had 2 slices of WM bread for breakfast (this brand 2 slices 1 HEX B) had tin of Spaghetti hoops on top. (2 syns). Tea with Milk (HEX A) Had lots of Chicken and Vegetable soup for lunch (SP) and for dinner have more chicken with lots of vegetables (SP) Might have a bit of gravy on it, also have a Cadburys Little Bar for later (5 syns). I know it all about Speed and Protein, but I am assuming you can use the 10 syns on anything else. (Perhaps the Spaghetti hoops can not be counted as it's pasta) ok I'm confused now :confused::confused::confused:

Morning all, not had a bad weekend, fully on plan, not much body magic but a bit. Have an appt later so will walk to that (about a mile and half), will stock up on another few bits for the next few days while I'm out Ate so many vegetables over the weekend, but did drink lots of water and feel so bloated today. Having a late breakfast as did not feel hungry and need something before I go out. Planning on being fully on plan the next few days, was off plan earlier in the week so hoping that won't show on the scales tomorrow.

Back to my normal weigh in time tomorrow, weighed in earlier last week and could see the difference on the scales, my issue is I do not like the 5 pm class it is so busy and there is a pile of kids running around too, which I do not agree with as classes should be confidential and we should be free to speak as we need. Prefer the 7pm one (although there is lots of newbies now and not many of the original ones left so do feel a bit of a stranger now at it).

1 lb gain tonight, bit confused as to how, was expecting to lose something, had such a long boring weekend drinking water and eating lots of veg, was worse last week and lost 3.5 lbs perhaps that all caught up with me this week and last week was a fluke. Back to the drawing board this week.

Just had an argument with my neighbour, left me feeling anxious, he is an ignorant s**t!! Has knocked me off balance a bit, trying to calm myself down!!!

Anyway folks here is to another good week for us all!! :):):)

Morning all, it has been very quiet on here all week, not had a bad few days, doing a few SP days this week to see if it makes any difference at my next WI. Will do at least 3 days of it. Determined to lose something this week, fed up with the constant loss, gain, loss gain, always seem to get so close to a milestone and get excited and then gain. Sometimes I have little blow outs and I know why I have gained but other times have no idea, but I suppose the main thing is I am still here chipping away. Think today will be another SP day, might go out for a walk later too. Have a good day all!!!

Hi all, my keyboard broken so have not updated much. Using an online one at moment so taking forever to type anything. WI tonight lost 2 lbs, very happy as was off plan most of the weekend. Did a few SP days and had earlier WI so these may have helped. Also had a shock 1 lb gain last week so this makes up for it.
Set myself 3 mini targets months ago and just completed 3rd one.

1. Lose 2 Stone 👍
2 Get into 11's 👍
3 BMI below 30 👍

Short term goal 2 and half Stone award (2 lbs)
Medium term 3 Stone award (9 lbs)
Longer term get into 10's (10 lbs)

Not posted for a while, seems very quiet here, my keyboard was broken and struggled to type anything. Been off plan all week, have WI later and seriously dreading it. Just could not focus this week, felt bored with the plan and just wanted a blow out and be a bit of a rebel lol. I notice that when I do not make the effort to buy at least a few days food I just shimmy to my convenience store and buy "s@#t!!!
Re-focused yesterday and hopefully back on plan for the rest of the week. Did manage 15k of steps, made the effort to walk in to town 600 calorie burn. Will be back later with my WI results:mad::mad::mad:

Maintained this week, actually was happy with that as had a bad week. My BMI still just below 30, going to refocus and try and get it down a bit more, any gain at all this week will move it over 30 again and I so do not want to be in the "obese" category again. Fully on plan today, going to do a top up shop tomorrow and plan a menu for the next few days. Might try a few SP days if I am organised properly.

Hi all, not posted in a while, was doing so well until the last week of October, I had a lot of birthday celebrations and family things, plus was down with a bad flu for a few weeks, so the plan was inconsistent, had a few gains but managed a loss within that too. Am 3.5 lbs heavier since last time I posted, so not too bad, could be so much worse. Not had a full week on plan, so this week going to try and be fully on plan, I really do not want a gain this week as could take me over in the next stone, which I had worked so hard to get out off. Also found it difficult to get into that mind frame again, but after 2 weeks of gains I really need a loss to get back down to my lowest from a month ago.

I also had that attitude of ah well, it is almost Christmas, with a lot of nights out over the coming weeks what's the point? But the point is if I do not stay on plan then will gain more and undo all the hard work (and I did find it very hard at times)! I want that feeling of achievement back, I want to feel comfortable in my skin again.

Here's to a good week to all of us!!!!!!!

Hi all, I am back!! Not been on plan since last October so have put it all back on and probably more!!!. Have signed up to rejoin SW this Tuesday and will know what the damage will be then :(:(:( I can not be trust to do it on my own, I am re-joining just more to get back into a routine. I had planned to rejoin in March had it all arranged and we all know what happen then. Since then I have mainly been stuck at home and have gone bananas with the food and drink!! The furthest I have walked was to my local supermarket and back (less than 2 miles).

Took the plunge yesterday and walked into local town, been pretty anxious about shopping and getting public transport, so stocked up on a few SW things. I am dreading WI I know what damage I have done, but at least I am going to face up to it and own it.

Wish me luck, will come back and reveal the damage!!!!

Hi and welcome back. What is done is done so no point beating yourself up over it. We have been through extraordinary times and it has affected us all differently (and continues to do so)I understand your anxieties. We were shielding as my partner is immuno-suppressed and as we live in one of the areas subject to extra measures I am very cautious about what we are doing.

You are right that the important thing is taking that first step, which you’ve done. Don’t dread the weigh in, you can’t change it and it’s best to get it done and over with and then you can get going again.

The good news is that having been successful before, you know you can do this. Wishing you the very best of luck. 😊

Hi and welcome back. What is done is done so no point beating yourself up over it. We have been through extraordinary times and it has affected us all differently (and continues to do so)I understand your anxieties. We were shielding as my partner is immuno-suppressed and as we live in one of the areas subject to extra measures I am very cautious about what we are doing.

You are right that the important thing is taking that first step, which you’ve done. Don’t dread the weigh in, you can’t change it and it’s best to get it done and over with and then you can get going again.

The good news is that having been successful before, you know you can do this. Wishing you the very best of luck. 😊
Thank You!! My group only started last week, so this has been my first opportunity to rejoin, just want to try and get some routine back, one thing I learned during lockdown is that I need routine. I have lost my job but working on something else mainly from home so I really do need a reason to get myself out and about. Will check on your progress too and hope you and your partner are ok and doing well x

Thank You!! My group only started last week, so this has been my first opportunity to rejoin, just want to try and get some routine back, one thing I learned during lockdown is that I need routine. I have lost my job but working on something else mainly from home so I really do need a reason to get myself out and about. Will check on your progress too and hope you and your partner are ok and doing well x
Thanks. I have no job at the moment either and it’s hard finding one! I’ve enjoyed the time at home in many ways but I’ve missed going for walks and little trips out as well as missing family.

Hopefully I have updated my weight details. Went for my first WI in 10 months. Was not great, but was better than I had anticipated, have most of my losses back on (but I knew that would be the case). I have put on 1st 4.5 lbs since my very last WI which was around last October, thankfully have not put it all back on, so my starting weight is 10 lbs lighter this time. Only fully started plan today, so not expecting any great shakes at next WI, but I am glad I re-started again, just to get into a routine and have a focus in my life again.

Welcome back mistyangel 👋

You did well considering the uncertain times we are in to not of put all of your weight back on.

For some extra support and company, come over and join us on theChristmas Challenge.

Welcome back mistyangel 👋

You did well considering the uncertain times we are in to not of put all of your weight back on.

For some extra support and company, come over and join us on theChristmas Challenge.
Thank you, but not sure I am going to set goals and challenges this time, generally fail to meet them and always ended up feeling deflated and put too much pressure on myself. I know it is important to set goals, but at the minute will keep a diary and take each week as it comes. I can not set long terms goals at the minute, but will see how it goes over the next few weeks and might join the challenge at a later date and thank you again!!!

I fully understand as I never actually achieved my goals on a challenge but I live in hope. :classic_tongue: The main thing is that you are happy with what you are doing...the door is always open to join at anytime if you so wish.

Back