Journey of Dietscovery!!

So not a bad day, had a bit of a walk earlier, but the wind and rain was so bad did not walk as far or as fast as I had anticipated. Bought a chicken and cooked it today, made a curry with it, will have a roast dinner tomorrow and will have some with salad. It will be a pile of chicken dishes for the next few days. Going to try on a few outfits tomorrow to see what fits and what doesn't and hopefully get something nice to wear for the weekend. Have fitted into a pair of jeans that could not even get over my thighs last year, so that has given me a boost and a few other things that have not worn for a while, these are the moments that keep me going, a few months ago would not have experienced this and am so glad I kept with it, still a long way to go but am proud of achievements to date.

Have ended the week well, no nights out, no alcohol, lots of speed food, not as much walking/steps as would have liked, there has been storms, torrential rain etc. so has not been that inviting to go out. Planning a 3 mile walk in the morning, buying some healthy food for the week, WI is Tuesday, a bit nervous about it because I have worked hard all week and will be so disappointed if I do not reach my next award. But hey I will not anticipate disappointment in advance, that would not be good.

Never slept a wink last night, was meant to be up and about early for a walk and do some healthy shopping, still sitting at home, too sluggish to move, have had lots of tea but no breakfast as yet which will probably mess up my whole day, as will end up eating too late in the evening.When I get a good nights sleep I have lots of energy and motivation for the day. Still going for my walk etc but a bit later than expected can not seem to get myself moving. Will pop back later and let you know how I have got on. Have a good day everyone.

As per above, started the day off sluggish, but got myself sorted and had a 3 mile walk, reached my daily target of over 6k steps. Have reset now to 7k daily. Had porridge this morning but was so hungry after being out and about had planned a salad but ended up having bacon, mushrooms and eggs, all SW friendly. Been great with the speed food all week so for dinner had lots of spinach and broccoli. WI tomorrow so I better lose!!!!

So it is WI day today, have had the best week in a long time I really hope it shows on the scales. Just 1.5lbs off my Stone and Half Award, fingers crossed I will reach it. Could not have done anything better this week, really tried my best, was quite windy and stormy here most of the week but managed to get a few walks in but perhaps I should have done more, but those are the breaks. My WI not until 7pm so hoping to get a walk before it perhaps it may just help. Will come back later and let you all know how I get on.

Very happy, lost 2 lbs, got my Stone and Half award, and my Club 10 award. This is best I have ever done on SW, would have left by now, but this time I started the heaviest I have ever been so a lot more to lose this time. Worked the hardest ever this week and initially was slightly disappointed on only 2lbs loss when lost 3.5 lbs last week without the same effort, but when I looked at it logically and not emotionally, realised that is 5,5 llbs over 2 weeks and we should all take the unexpected losses when we get them, there is always little surprises (good and bad) along the way. So have a family 18th birthday this week, a sit down meal and drinks etc so going to try to be good before and after the event, so here is to a good week!!!!

So after all my achievements this week went and ruined it. So after my class last night went out with friends and had chicken and chips (I ate them like I had never been fed before)!! Then piles of wine!! Feeling very sensitive today, have barely eaten but what I have had has been on plan. Have a family night out on Friday too so that will involve more food and drinks, all I can do now if try be good the rest of the time and hope not too much damage will be done.

So not too bad a day, stayed on track, had little bit of walk earlier. I had joined this site in the past but could not remember my profile details, came across some of my old posts today, funny to look back. Did get below 11 stone last time, which I think was about 5 years ago, so I put all that on plus another 11.5 lbs. So important for me to see that and realise I need to take a longer term approach, even if I reach my target this time, I need to continue with the plan, if I leave again in 5 years times could well put it all on again plus more. This is 3rd time on SW and the first time I started off lighter too so it just shows it is so easy to pile it on again and so hard to lose and maintain the loss.

So off out tonight, my nieces 18th, can not get out of it, even if I wanted to, it is a sit down meal as well, so it is not like I can eat before I go, and there will probably be drinks, I suppose I could go alcohol free but sitting down with a pile of family (most of whom do not get on) I will be needing a drink!!! This week could just be a write off for me, so I will just re-focus on the rest of the week. Have a good weekend all.

Seriously hungover today, had a family thing, ate fish, chips, mushy peas with lots of salt and vinegar, enjoyed every mouthful, probably had close to 2 bottles of wine throughout the whole night there was a party afterwards, sounds a lot when I have worked it out, that was between 7 and 3 am in morning, nope not sounded better!! Slept most of the day, have barely eaten yet, have a few bits in fridge, can't face going out, so will eat what I have and hopefully stay on plan.

Had pretty bad weekend only really back on track today, have WI tomorrow, not expecting a loss, but fingers crossed I will maintain and not have a big gain. Have no nights out planned certainly for the rest of the month so hopefully will get focused and reach my mini goal by end of March. (2 stone award)!!

Not posting on here as much as I did before as now post daily on food diary. Not going to reach my goal of 2 stone by end of March, but hoping will do it by mid April, really want to get my BMI to under 30 so I will only be OVERWEIGHT!!!! If I get another half stone off will take me into the 11s as well, which have not been for quite a few years. I find it difficult to be consistent, think I get complacent, but still here, still going to class, I would normally have left by now, so very proud of that. Have set a mini goal of 2lbs this week, goals on one hand make me feel pressurised to achieve, but on the other hand, they can give me focus too. Here's to a good week!!!!

You have done so well Misty, not long to go till you are 'overweight'. I am currently just in the 'very obese' zone, I cannot wait to just be plain obese! Keep on keeping on. x

You have done so well Misty, not long to go till you are 'overweight'. I am currently just in the 'very obese' zone, I cannot wait to just be plain obese! Keep on keeping on. x
Thank You, you can do it, it is great watching every little 1/2 lb bringing it down, I have struggled the whole process, but instead of leaving, like i normally do I decided this time to stick with it, and whilst my weight loss could have been so much better, I have to embrace the positive and the achievement. So stick with it no matter how long it takes!!!!!!

Thank You, you can do it, it is great watching every little 1/2 lb bringing it down, I have struggled the whole process, but instead of leaving, like i normally do I decided this time to stick with it, and whilst my weight loss could have been so much better, I have to embrace the positive and the achievement. So stick with it no matter how long it takes!!!!!!

You are so right there Misty! Something was obviously right for you this time, I am feeling that as well! Keep on going Hun and you will get there! xxx

Not posted in a while, still been going to WI and class, but kind of reached a plateau for the past while, (STS, gaining, STS, losing what I gained and on on) lost 1lb last week and 2lbs this week so hopefully will be back on track again. Had so much on, could not get a full week on plan, not been fully on plan the last 2 weeks either but what I have been doing in walking and really pushing myself in that way, so I assume this has helped. 3.5 lbs to get to 2 stone target. My house was broken into last night and had already told consultant I may not be there, but was not letting any f##&&rs mess up any more of my day, not had a wink of sleep but still went to WI and glad I did now.

I have had a few compliments about my weight loss, gave me a little boost and am wearing clothes that did not fit me at all, so have been feeling so much better about myself, last night knocked my back but will plunder on through the abyss!!!

So gained last week and this week too. Have had a bit of a traumatic experience a few weeks ago and not been able to re-focus since, feeling pretty low overall and whilst I have stuck to plan a few days here and there I have been guzzling all sorts of food and not really giving a s##t about it. Need to reclaim my confidence and motivation so that is why I stayed for class tonight and why I am sharing my thoughts on here, in the hope that it will be therapeutic. Will check in again soon.

So struggled the last 6 weeks but back on track had 1lb loss last week and 1.5 lb loss this week AND got slimmer of the week!!!! This is my 3rd time on SW in 10 years and have never had Slimmer of the Week!! But just my luck the class was small tonight and apart from what I contributed there was 3 other items in the bag!! But still an achievement. Going to attempt to keep a diary this week too, I have set myself a 3 lb loss this week to take me to 2 stone, fingers crossed!!!!

Not posted for a few weeks, my weight still the same, always playing catch up, had a gain of 3.5 lbs in one week and has taken me 3 weeks to get that off!! So easy to put on when you have one bad week and takes forever to get it of it seems. But I am still here trying. Not achieved all I had planned to achieve at this point, but still 1 stone 11lbs lighter than this time last year. Would so love to get the 3lbs off to get to my 2 stone award. Have a hen night, a friends catch up night and a family wedding coming up over the next 6 weeks, so 2 stone for the wedding would be good, that is at very end of August, so it is realistic, fingers crossed a few little losses and no gains between now and then.

Wi, later, not had a bad week, hoping for a loss, even a small one. Have had a fitbit thing on my wrist all week and average steps per day have been 12k but had a few longer walks too, been throwing everything at it this week so probably will be slightly disappointed if do not get something off. Fingers crossed!! Will post later.

Back