Journey so far

springermad

Well thought ld start a diary page to help me with my journey from obese to being a comftable wt.
Have been over wt since about 10yr old when myfather died lm now 51 so along time. Im a text book emotional eater and have eaten when sad happy anxious bored etc. Iv tried allsorts of diets from vlcd to calorie counting and lv early memories of my mother taking me to a slimming club. No one stopped to think of the grief that i may have been suffering ( my father died very suddenly just droped died of a heart attack only 49yr and it was never discussed in front of me). Iwas then widowed at 23 so emotions have played a lg part in my eating journey.
Have been calorie counting now for 3 weeks after fed up of feeling so ill and old everythimg hurting and mood swings due to what i was eating. Have lost 9lb to date and feeling muchbetter in myself. Its taken me over 40 yrs to get to this wt and its not going to come off overnight but want it to stay off for good this time other wise my life/ health is going to be limmited. Sarted at 16.3 and down to 15.8 wt in on wednesdays. Hope you all have a good healthy happy day life is too short to have regrets and we are only here just the once so enjoy! X

Well had a good day to day. Not going to count cals today or tomorrow but start again on thurs. So to wt tomorrow or not to wt that is the question ? If i wt and have put on i shall be disapointed but it will encourage and sper me on if i loose or sts.
Another xmas day over done and dusted.

Well decided to wt in and gained a lb not bad all things considering the amount of eating out lve done in the last week. Back on track tomorrow recording all foods and back to weighting everything.
So wt today 15.8

Hi sorry havnt replied before havnt been on for a few days as lve had a stinking cold. Yeh happy to buddy up.
Well had really crap few days put a lb on last week but havnt stopped eating since so know that things will be bad on wednesday. Dont know what todo.
Options
1. Start afresh tommorow after wt in.
2. Wait till wednesday wt in and start a fresh after.
3. Use up weeks supply of lightlife to kick start me then back to cc as l know thats whats best for me.
So need to think. Pretty angry with myself about how lve let myself down no self controll around food that l know that once l start to eat l just cant stop so shouldnt start to eat in the first place or even buy it.
Not going to beat myself up but need to get back on track and soon.
Goals
Holiday in 13 werks would like tobe 13 st so need to loose 38 lb um tall order me thinks.

Well have started back today. Back to using my net diary etc recording and measuring everything. Wt today 15.10 so have put 3lb on over xmas. Not suprised was very good till boxing day then just stopped recording etc and went off the rails think writing every thing down does help. First goal 14lb by feb 1st. Onwards and downwards have a girls holiday in april so want to loose as much as l can by then as they are all very slim and active and lm not !!!

Good day so far all going to plan. X

Well got my head back into right place and sticking to my allowance of 1500. Recording all on MND which l really like as it does all the work for you. Back to work next week so back to usual routine. I wish i could bottle up this feeling of being incontroll for when lm struggling but as long as lm loosing all should go well. 87 days till holiday and realistically if l can get to 13.7 l will ne overjoyed thats 30 lb to go in about 12 weeks so just over 2lb aweek. Need to up my exersise l know. Well must get moving things todo. Anyone reading this hav a good day and you can do this a day at a time. X

Back tp work tpday and a good day on the eating front. Stuck to my cals and enjoyed my food. Someone asked if ld lost weight so that was nice. Wt in on wed morning. Nighty night. X

Well my days are going well but my 5 pm blip is creeping back. When i get home from work lm hungry and start eating then l cant stop then before l know it ive eaten my evening meal cals plus more. Then i dont eat my evening meal as it will make me even more cals over. This is a habbit l must break. X

Could you make some thing like carrot sticks and salsa before ou get home from work so when get the 5pm munches you are already prepared and don't do to much damage, or chopped pineapple with yoghurt or even a couple of chunks of choc already seperated so you don't eat the whole lo

Well weigh in tomor but dont think l will as had a look yest and had put on big time. So rather than weigh and get disapointed think l will leave it a couple of days to get off what lve put on very quickly then weigh. Really angry with myself. Havnt been really bad just picked. Hav a holiday in 11 weeks and would really like to shift 2 stone by then which l know is doable and l would fit into all my lovely holiday clothes. It must be lovely to not have to think about what you eat or cant eat every min of every day you wake up. Right moan and feeling sorry for myself over with down to buisness. Have had a good day today so far. So onwards and downwards. Bfn x

Well going to have 3 herbalife days and then weigh in. Last few days have been ok up and down hav stayed below 1600 cals so hopefully will see results on wed.

Well weigh in tomor but dont think l will as had a look yest and had put on big time. So rather than weigh and get disapointed think l will leave it a couple of days to get off what lve put on very quickly then weigh. Really angry with myself. Havnt been really bad just picked. Hav a holiday in 11 weeks and would really like to shift 2 stone by then which l know is doable and l would fit into all my lovely holiday clothes. It must be lovely to not have to think about what you eat or cant eat every min of every day you wake up. Right moan and feeling sorry for myself over with down to buisness. Have had a good day today so far. So onwards and downwards. Bfn x

DITTO to the constantly thinking every min of every day then getting that dreaded guilty feeling after!!! I feel your pain, though you sound like your getting back on track now :0) I think it's just easier when we hit the "zone" and get stuck in ATM I'm trying desperately to find my zone lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Keep looking for it hun you will find it ! Hope you have a good day tomor remember its a new day its no good looking back because you cant change whats happend but you can control whats comming. x

Well have had a good day 2 shakes amd some fruit amd fish and veg tonight. Thats about where my good day ended though crap day at work and very stressed but didnt binge which was a real step foward especoally as i went shopping after work on an empty stomach so pretty pleased with myself. Would have been so easy to have brought some choc and ate it on the way home but didnt! Yeh. X

Woooo Well done on the resistance!!! Totally understand that, dinner sounded super healthy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back