Journey to a slimmer and sexy me

Hi everyone.

Another year started and with it, more promises to lose weight. Whats different this year? You may well ask. I couldn't actually tell you. I just know that i am so sick of looking fat and feeling so unhealthy. I am going to be 43 years old soon and i am damned if i am going to reach the age of 45 looking and feeling this way. So, since Boots has kindly decided to sell SF at half the price, i thought that this was a good enough time to start.

I am going to start a little differently this time. Instead of replacing two meals, i shall replace the three. Nuts!!!..i hear you say!!...Lost her marbles!!....maybe so, but hey!!....if i lose the weight, then its worked. I won't do that for too long, but i am curious to see how that will work with working out. Yes!!..i shall be working out. Strangely enough, i enjoy working out, just haven't done it for a long while and the little weight i lost, i put back on.

Don't worry, you guys shall be with me every step of the way. Will keep you informed daily, at least for the beginning about how i am feeling and if its working. Of course i will write in my weekly weight. I shall start this tomorrow and will start working out on Monday. Catch you later. xxx

Nubianspirit

First day

Hi guys,

I realise that i didn't even tell you what i weigh now and what i want to weigh. I start this at 212lbs and want to weigh at least 125lbs. Yep, there is a black sexy number out there with my name on it. Can't wait.
So far so good. Had my slim fast for breakfast and then did my house work. Went out shopping and had my second slim fast when i got back at 3pm. I had two Jacob's cracker biscuits with a little tuna mixed with corn on them, for snack and lots of water. I think its going to be very hard. My stomach is beginning to protest already...its knows whats for dinner!

I have been working on some knitting that i started 2years ago. Yes i know...2 years!...i will get it ready for this year's winter. Its the only thing that keeps my mind off my stomach. Going to try and learn crochet, using you tube. Youtube rocks. I actually learnt to swim using the lessons on youtube as i couldn't afford swimming lessons. Mondays are ladies night for working out and swimming, so i can practise some then.

Will keep you posted. Catch ya later.xx

Nubianspirit

Damn!!

Hey everyone

Day one didn't go according to plan. I had a low calorie meal for dinner. I had some boiled yam and a cooked a lean beef stew with veg to go with it. I am going to have to dig deeper for will power.

Keep you posted.

Nubianspirit

Change of plan

Hi Folks

Change of plan. I am not....i repeat.....i am not doing SF 3x a day anymore. Tried it on sunday and suffered painful cramps. Shall do the normal safe way. Some one left me a message that she lost 10lbs in the first week just having it twice with a low calorie meal. You can't argue with that. Off to the gym for a power pump session. Will keep you posted.

Nubianspirit x

Well done!

Well done! I've joined SF on 1 Feb so today was my first day. Went well I think.

Back