Journey to be a Skinny Bride..

Sugarfairy - I'm a Monday weigher too! Find it quite motivating to start the week that way.

Well I am continuing on the path of having a really good week and thats almost making weighing more daunting. Because I've had a few dinners out recently even though I have been sticking to plan if I didn't get a good weight loss I had a reason I could put it down to. This week I've been almost saintly I even started my body magic today so if I don't do well on Monday morning I am going to be really down.

Spose best not to focus on that and more focus on the Chicken Roast dinner I have tommorrow.

Suprised by the OH tonight who cooked Slimming World Paprika Pork was so delicous. Even got be some Elderflower Presse so I could feel like I was having a drink.. no alcohol for 90 days is begining to feel like a life sentance!!

But nothing more motivating than looking at wedding magazines today with my mum picking out styles to take to the shops with us… After 1 hour looking a dresses I dusted off my dumbells this afternoon… bye bye bingo wings!!

Oo you'll have to share some ideas I love looking at wedding stuff feel it will never happen though, well can't afford it atm. Lol. I've been good as well although had a cavery today but I resisted the puddings when everyone had one. Lol. Also OH had chippy for tea I had bowl of cereal lol oh and a few malteasers so could of been a lot worse. I just let the scales rule me as I'm a serial weigher. Hope you don't mind me nosing in your diary lol x

Oo you'll have to share some ideas I love looking at wedding stuff feel it will never happen though, well can't afford it atm. Lol. I've been good as well although had a cavery today but I resisted the puddings when everyone had one. Lol. Also OH had chippy for tea I had bowl of cereal lol oh and a few malteasers so could of been a lot worse. I just let the scales rule me as I'm a serial weigher. Hope you don't mind me nosing in your diary lol x

Course I don't mind you popping in, well done on holding back.. can be really hard living with someone whos not on a diet.

Well have managed to do an exercise DVD both days this weekend so the Bronze body magic is underway. Managed to stick to my guns and have a really good week so excited good or bad to see the scales this week. Would be really pleased with 2.5 and getting my stone but will have to see!

Well last week I set a goal to loose 2.5lb which I know for some isn't alot but for me on SW type diets i'm a 1-1.5lb a week kinda gal. So was amazed this week when I actually made it!! Now at 13 4.5 I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel and I WILL get into the 12 stone range soon.

Had a wedding central day today, booked an my wedding dress appointments, spoke to a cake maker, booked our notice appointment with the registry office went through the menu.. I can see how it drives people mad there's so much to do!!

Another head down week though tomorrow I am visiting the Harry Potter studio tour.. I am sooo excited just hoping that I don't go mad on the themed sweets. And I have a lunch planned on Wednesday for which my friend is insisting on going to an Indian restaurant.. not the most diet friendly.

I am also pleased to report that I have started the body magic with an exercise DVD, I don;t think the people in the flat below share my joy as it must have sounded like a herd of elephants dancing above!!

Going to try and push my bum to get 2lbs off this week... really want to push for as much as i can before the fittings!

Well done on getting your 2.5lb Hun and your stone. Oo sounds exciting I really want to go to Harry potter studio. It also sounds like it's all coming together slowly. I think I'd be more excited choosing my cake than my dress as i love cake decorating lol. Xx

Well done on getting your 2.5lb Hun and your stone. Oo sounds exciting I really want to go to Harry potter studio. It also sounds like it's all coming together slowly. I think I'd be more excited choosing my cake than my dress as i love cake decorating lol. Xx

Thanks hun, its all getting there.. I am definately more excited about the cake than the dress. As I'm not at my target yet the dress is quite stressful. The Cake on the otherhand is all fun!

Thanks hun, its all getting there.. I am definately more excited about the cake than the dress. As I'm not at my target yet the dress is quite stressful. The Cake on the otherhand is all fun!

You'll have to share some ideas if you get stuck on decisions and you'll get to your target and enjoy your fittings. Unless testing all the cakes get in the way lol. I really wanna try butter beer I wonder how many syns in one of them lol x

Back