Journey to becoming the person I see in my mind - My SnS Diary

WOW!! :eek: Amazing weightloss, knew you could do it! Well done. I'm looking forward to weigh day, clothes are feeling loose and I'm still enjoying the diet. Just had veg soup with broccoli and cauliflower and chicken too. Sooooo yummy! Will def have that again!

Sooo pleased for you, totally made my evening! :D

Well done on your first loss

Stick with it. I reached goal within 8 weeks on the Cambridge diet - no cheats, just stayed focussed and got the job done : ) lost 2 stone and 4lbs and went from a size 16 to a 10.

It's all very achievable with the right mindset - which you have
8 weeks! Awesome news for me I would be so happy to go from 16 down to 10 (imagine that, I have never been a 10 in my life!). Congrats

Yes I really want to be all business and like you said 'get the job done' (as soon as possible) - thank you - you gave me hope that it really can happen in a short space of time :wavey:

WOW!! :eek: Amazing weightloss, knew you could do it! Well done. I'm looking forward to weigh day, clothes are feeling loose and I'm still enjoying the diet. Just had veg soup with broccoli and cauliflower and chicken too. Sooooo yummy! Will def have that again!

Sooo pleased for you, totally made my evening! :D
Thank you. Hmmm your dinner sounds much nicer than mine! I had a spicy spaghetti .... didn't like it.

Should make for an interesting Friday night- my first one on the diet and without my usual glass of Rose. But I have my coke zero to the ready. Lol that wine water flavour that SnS sell is probably meant for people like me. hehehe

With a VLCD I really believe that you HAVE to just get on with it. Motivation is high at first because of the big losses and you need to capitalise on those and SS for as long as you can manage.

You'll be 11 stone something before you know it - wait and see.

Oooo I LOVE rose wine too! I'm nnot missing anything too much at the moment as I'm constantly telling myself that I'll have it soon just not now. I've been tempted to try that wine water flavour though, let me know what it's like if you do!

I found Saturday night and Sunday afternoon tough last week but mainly because I eat when I'm bored, seem to have much more time available on this diet. Fingers crossed the F1 will keep me entertained on Sunday.

I love the spicy spaghetti, with some mushroom and lettuce! I did like the tomato spaghetti but my tastes have changed already.

Have a good weekend! X

I hope you're weekend is going well RP! :wavey:

I hope you're weekend is going well RP! :wavey:
Hi Morgan - I am ashamed to say I had a little blip on the weekend...it was right after I took one bite of the curry meal (and nearly vomited) - it was so disgusting and I was so hungry and feeling faint after a busy morning walk with my oh and daughter. It involved marmite (of all things!) and a few crackers that I keep in the cupboard for the little one. But I weighed on Sunday and at least stayed the same. But still.... not proud of myself but at that point in time I needed something in my stomach and fast.

Lessons learned, now I only have shakes and soups until I feel I can stomach another 'meal'.

Second Monday - and I survived the weekend (just about =) but with one little blip where I succumbed to marmite and a few crackers... hmmmmm
I blame the curry meal - it was horrible....I took one bite and binned the rest.:jelous: So from now one it is shakes and soups...and olives and cucumber...all nice things that makes me feel good. I will put the meal packs away for the time being and only try them again in two weeks or so.

I am also changing my weigh in to a Sunday - as I need the extra motivation on a Saturday to stay on the right path...and then I can get by on a Sunday on the euphoria of lost kilo's.

I now agree with others that weekends are habit snacking...and it will be fantastic if I can break that habit through this diet. It will mean a much easier maintenance after I have lost the weight.

Just had a thought earlier - as we are now approaching winter, this would have been my last summer as an overweight uncomfy woman (I will make sure of that).

I have to start studying in earnest this week - enrolled today for my November exam. Sigh. So here goes a couple of hours before bed.

Night night

Blips happen, never mind. Sounds like you are back on track already. Don't forget if you have 3 packets a day you could add some chicken, cod, tuna other protein with the veg allowance and have a proper meal. May make the tough days a little easier.

Oh forgot to ask, what are you studying?

Hi RP79,

Just read your diary as I'm on day 2 and needed some inspiration. You're doing fantastic. I shall be soo pleased if I can get that weight loss.
Haven't tried meal packs...will try tomorrow so was interesting to hear your experience.
Did Lipotrim previously and these packs are so much better:)

How are things going RP? Haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is ok.

Sigh. What a week. My daughter was sick last week and I woke up with a sore throat yesterday. I am sorry to say I dissapointed myself by completely falling off the wagon.

I just could not cope with a demanding sick child, work, lack of sleep and this vlcd. So I ate food...lots of food. ):

I weighed this morning and picked up 3 kgs! But it was to be expected. I did not want to start this diet and fail so early on!

I cant help it when I am tired and need to stay awake I tend to eat to keep me awake.... This diet would have been so much easier if it was just me myself and I...

So I am back today and now telling myself to just focus in the next two weeks and then see. So I dont even want to go near scales for 2 weeks.
But here I go- a 2 week challenge.

It's not a fail, just a blip. You've already decided to do another 2 weeks so that shows your ready to carry on. Also, even with the 3kg gain that's still an overall loss, right?

Sometimes life gets in the way but the weight loss doesn't have to be now or never. I hope your daughter is feeling better and you do soon too.

X

Back