Journey to discover the real me....

Well, this is more for me... than anyone else who may be reading it... but if you are... hello!

My life until now has been a bit Bridget Jones like... bad choices, bad men and bad diet (In fact, food has been my crutch and best friend throughout my life since my awkward teenage years with a hot, popular sister)...

So, I have just turned 40, going through a break up (Its tough, I loved him... but if I'm really honest with myself, would I have had even been with him if I loved myself more.. and had more confidence?! Who knows?!) and frankly ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....

As much as I am scared... (terrified actually) of the hunger, feeling uncomfortable, having to deal with my feelings instead of eating to forget about them and what these changes may bring about... it is time... I don't want my life to continue like this and the thought of it being the same in 3 or 6months is not an option.... I can barely go over the door at the moment... and permanently exhausted...

Whilst I am attracted by the possible speed of weight loss, a large part of choosing Slim'n'Save was about breaking the decades of bad habits!
If any of you are reading and have any advice, words of support or tips.... please, please, PLEASE share... I think I'm going to need all the help I can get...

FFx

Back