Journey to goal

Tomorrow will be fine. Think 3 weeks and thats it - boom. You can do it, i don't know why you doubt yourself. You have proven you can, you should be able to see the finish line. What a feeling that must be. WE can do this, and WE will do this. Now is OUR time to shine :) x

Helen you really give me the strength to carry on! As you are pretty much the only Lone Ranger to read my diary.... I think i would have given up n probably be stuffing my face if it wasnt for your support.

So im really trying for 3 weeks 100% ... So 4 weigh ins, next week if i get back to losing whatever ive gained, than 2 weeks to lose wateva i can and than refeed and work on maintaining. If i get to 9st ive decided ill take thst as goal for the time being as ive been faffing around too much. Than can always come back for a bit to lost last 4 -7 lbs if i feel i want to.

Ive done really well, dont really wanna lose the plot and put it back on.

Thats a good plan. And your STICKING to it lol Lets take each day as it comes. :) dont think about weeks. Tomorrow WE work on friday, 3 shakes, gallons of water (certainly feels like it) and we will have a great day! OK. We can do this. Are you on FB? X

Back