Journey to goal

9st 7.5 i can only imagine. Omg your doing great :) so happy for you. Enjoy your wedding :) xx

You will be there before u know it!!! Cant blv todY marks 3 stone loss :)

So far so good ;) had to sit next to mother in law arghh so no getting out of eating, had my daughter in my lap which was a lifesaver as spent quite some time feeding n refused to give her up anyone!! I avoided the carbs abc nibbled on about 5 cubes of chicken breast,..mmm was delish! Must avoid deserts!

Ur doing great :) I'm with you in spirit xx

Deserts so far avoided, have had a huge amount of compliments on weight lost :)

Arrived home safe and sound last night without eating any deserts!!! Soooo proud of myself :)

WOOHOOOOOOO

Scales fluctuating between 9st 6.5 and 9st 7.25lb so will just round it up and say 9st 7

4.5 lbs loss for this week!!
Seriously delighted and soooo happy!!!
11lbs to goal!!

If i can do two weeks at 3.5 lb loss and one week at 4 lb loss i will hit goal! I think if i stay 100% that should be achievable!! Soooo excited!! Woop woop!!

WOOHOOOOOOO

Scales fluctuating between 9st 6.5 and 9st 7.25lb so will just round it up and say 9st 7

4.5 lbs loss for this week!!
Seriously delighted and soooo happy!!!
11lbs to goal!!

If i can do two weeks at 3.5 lb loss and one week at 4 lb loss i will hit goal! I think if i stay 100% that should be achievable!! Soooo excited!! Woop woop!!
its definitely doable if you stick to it 100%. Then u can eat again quite normally, within reason! :) to think you can do that (eat normally) before i go to my wedding, would be amazing!!! :) xx

Managed to eat one tandoori chicken leg n small salad so happy with that. Had little one in my arms but mil came n took her so i could eat. I thibk if shed not taken her i coulda gotten away with eating nothing.

Last edited:
its definitely doable if you stick to it 100%. Then u can eat again quite normally, within reason! :) to think you can do that (eat normally) before i go to my wedding, would be amazing!!! :) xx

Thanks Helen i hope so!!!

On another positive note i resisted all the deserts n biscuits tonight. However i cheekily took some nur cluster biscuits as they looked divine and wrapped them in a napkin. Ivd bought them
Home so shall have them once ive finished LT!! Heheh

Well done you. I feel more confident now with my wedding looming. Only i havent got a small one to have on my lap :( i suppose hubby might oblige me lol ;) xx

You'd be suprised Helen how no one is really bothered what you eat!! As long as you sit down for the meal no one actually looks at how much you do/dont eat!!

2 more days to go, wedding day today, post wedding meal tomorrow. Hoping to stay on the straight n narrow. Proud of my efforts for the last 2 days

Your half way there and your doing fab! You can do it :) xx

I'm a total failure.

What's up kiddo ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Where do i start? Binge central :( secret eating... Sob sob. Been 100% so far. Hoping next couple of hous before bed i stay strong.

Tomorrow is a new day! New start, you have your eye on the prize. You can do it :) xx

9st 12 after a 100% day yesterday, dread to think what the scales would have said yesterday. I dont know why i do this to myself :( just making this so much harder ... I feel like I'm destined to be fat and there will always be a fatty screaming to get out :( losing weight n keeping it of is hard work. If id been strong at the wedding n not succumbed to temptation none of this woulda happened. Id be low 9's by now, looking to refeed and planning healthy eating rather than thibking oh what the h*ll ive cheated.... Ill just stuff my face till im literally sick

Hun your human. You havent done anything that all of us have done at one time or another. I would rather see you reach your goal, than for me to reach mine. I know you can do it, and your nearly there!! I have like loads still to lose, mine seems neverending. Yours, you seem to be losing the same few lbs again. Would you not consider having 2 shakes and a small meal! Like Ellis is doing! You would still be losing weight, still in ketosis, and able to eat a bite. If u had a salad, u cook pick at it over the course of the day if u have to. The weight loss would be slower, but you would get there! Sending big ((hugs)) to you :) xx

Thankyou so much Helen. Back on 100% today. Giving myself 3 weeks to be 100% and we'll see where thst gets me. Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh im, its deffo going to be a gain :(

Back