jst had the best shake !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by owens3116, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    been expreimenting a bit at making shakes lumps yuck !!
    Anyhows i got a blender with a jug bit on it so put that on added the powder then 300ml water blended on high then added 3 ice cubes whizzed on high for about 30 secs omg lush froffy creamy yummy :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its all trial and error hun - I like my shakes with 5 ice cubes.... But I also like my shakes by splitting the vanilla in half and mixing it the same way as above but with hot coffee so I get a latte - and coffee's not even something I drink regularly xxxxxxxx

4. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

i cant do Cd without my blender!!!! its awesome

5. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't know what i'd do without my blender!! Everytime i've tried to make something and hand mix it all i get are LOADS of lumps!!!

Kj xxx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

totally agree the blender is def need to make the shakes non lumpy!

7. jojo2stone

jojo2stone Member

Now I know where I went wrong LOL - to be honest the lumps have come as a welcome change from all the liquid, I felt like I was at least chewing on something - will be spreading the blender lurve tomorrow and so gonna try that latte - thanks xxx

8. DoomsdayClock

DoomsdayClock Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm a bit of a gadget freak and I must admit that I could not have done this diet without my Bamix hand blender. It's coming in very handy for the skimmed milk later in the diet (the bamix can turn a small amount of skimmed milk into a creamy substance which with a couple of sweeteners and a sprinkle of shake mix tastes brilliant)

9. ladylew

ladylew CDC Bushey, Herts

kenwood smoothie maker for cold and frothie for hot....never a lump makes the diet so easy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.