jst had the best shake !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by owens3116, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    been expreimenting a bit at making shakes lumps yuck !!
    Anyhows i got a blender with a jug bit on it so put that on added the powder then 300ml water blended on high then added 3 ice cubes whizzed on high for about 30 secs omg lush froffy creamy yummy :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Its all trial and error hun - I like my shakes with 5 ice cubes.... But I also like my shakes by splitting the vanilla in half and mixing it the same way as above but with hot coffee so I get a latte - and coffee's not even something I drink regularly xxxxxxxx
  4. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

i cant do Cd without my blender!!!! its awesome
  5. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Don't know what i'd do without my blender!! Everytime i've tried to make something and hand mix it all i get are LOADS of lumps!!!

Kj xxx
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

totally agree the blender is def need to make the shakes non lumpy!
  7. jojo2stone

jojo2stone Member

Now I know where I went wrong LOL - to be honest the lumps have come as a welcome change from all the liquid, I felt like I was at least chewing on something - will be spreading the blender lurve tomorrow and so gonna try that latte - thanks xxx
  8. DoomsdayClock

DoomsdayClock Member

Cambridge Diet
    I'm a bit of a gadget freak and I must admit that I could not have done this diet without my Bamix hand blender. It's coming in very handy for the skimmed milk later in the diet (the bamix can turn a small amount of skimmed milk into a creamy substance which with a couple of sweeteners and a sprinkle of shake mix tastes brilliant)
  9. ladylew

ladylew CDC Bushey, Herts

kenwood smoothie maker for cold and frothie for hot....never a lump makes the diet so easy x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.