JU:D:D:D:D NEWBIE

Rayca

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site and pretty new to JUDDD. Like most, I've tried lots of ways to lose but I do like this one. I'm starting to get the hang of it after fumbling through it for the last 4 or 5 weeks. I just couldn't take drinking just protein type liquid for longer than 5 down days (not in a row.;)) When I switched to food (vegs., low-cal protein like shrimp or fish), it made a huge difference. I lost 37lbs. a couple of years ago (another diet) but once I started working out, I just couldn't keep it off. I know, I know. Workouts for me make me seriously have cravings. I don't mind eating. My workouts demand it but the cravings are horrible. Not my first time w/that problem. I saw this site and saw how involved everyone is so I wanted to come aboard and join everyone to keep me motivated.

Oh, BTW, I'm from across the pond. California, USA so some things I say might be off and I might need some help some things everyone says. Hope that's OK. :D

Hi Rayca.

Welcome to JUDDD. I've been JUDDDing since January and having decent losses on it. It's a great woe. Good luck :)

Hiya and welcome to the mad house, in a lot of ways this is the easiest diet I've ever tried, some DD's are tough, others just breeze by, like today for some crazy reason! Start a diary so we can all follow your progress :)

Thanks Lady and Lana. I'll start a diary. I used to do a BIG Breakfast Diet and that really works well for me. Basically you just eat Kingly in a.m., Princely at lunch and Pauper at night but you only have your carbs in the a.m., including any dessert you want. Kinda tough to do that but I found (and read) that you can do any meal for your large one as long as the other 2 are pretty small. I plateaued quickly on it though but I did find it kept me from cravings at night, which is my biggest problem. Having said that, I think UDDDD is pretty good too and I can eat at night and not feel bloated in the morning. I'm still finding my way with this though. I had WAY TOO MANY calories last night (UD) but I just held off on breakfast today (DD) and feel fine, not bloated so I'm in. Just need to keep crap out of the house.:) What a difference eating real food for DD instead of drinking protein. Wow, I can live off fruits/veg anyway so I just do that and I'm pretty content on 300-400 cals. That's why I think I went so overboard last nite, cuz I wanted to make sure I get those UD cals. Otherwise you really will slow your metab. down. Sorry for the long post.

Back